07

Amari Jones

Amari Jones

2 days later....

I wake up and turn off my alarm  clock before rubbing my eyes. I walk inside my bathroom and turn on the shower then look at the mirror and see my hair.. What the.. it literally looks like I just got in 2 street fights. I sigh as I get undressed and get in to the shower, the hot water running down my body as I think about you know just life in general. These past few days Zion has been taking me on little fancy dates but we've been bringing the baby everywhere and I keep having to change and feed it and all this shit, but ay mom things.

My thoughts get interupted when the gets less hot and I turn off the shower and dry off my body and lotion and stuff before I pick out an outfit. I detangle my hair and brush threw it I put a half braid on each side of my head and then lead the excess hair into a big poofy curly ponytail. I do a little quick makeup look before I look at the time and see that its 6:57am.I  gotta hurry!

________

"Bye destiny" I yell as I walk out the front door and get into my car and start driving to Zion and Isabelle's house . I connect my phone and start playing 'Pressure' By Ari Lennox. "Keep your eyes on me, eyes on me , apply that (pressure)" I sing as I pull into their street and pull into their driveway. I use the spare house key they gave me and walk inside and see them watching TV "Ready" I ask and they nod "Bye mom and dad" They yell "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Knight" I yell also and we close the front door and get into my car.

"So why'd I have to come get ya'll?" I question since I know they have plenty of cars "Ours are at the shop" Zion says as he plays with my scrunchie he found on the door before slipping it on his wrist, as we pull into the school

"Also after school I'm going to go pick Sage up from the Airport, wanna come?" I ask them and they say yes. Sage Jones, My litte sister but she's actually my step sister but I think of her as blood related. She's Been in a major volleyball tournament for these past few months and me and des have been to a few but she's coming home today. "Bye guys" Issy waves as she walks to her class.

Me and Zion walk to ours "Tonight after you pick her up, we're gonna go on another date and this time it's gonna be a special date like more special than the other dates I've took you on" Zion says as we get to class and sit in our seats. He has been taking on nonstop dates for like a week now and they've all been special to me cause he's the one taking me.

"Where are we going" I question, a smile forming on my face "it's a secret, but wear something casual bit comfortable" He says just as the teacher walks in and the bell rings. Well now I'm curious..!
———————

" And then he  just keep smiling at me and I'm over here blushing like an idiot" Isabelle vents to me and Zion about how this new guy named Noah who in her words is "Hot" and now she's developing a crush on him and she barely knows him. "You just met the guy Isabelle" I exclaim and she thinks for a second before answering "Love at first sight I guess" Me and Zion look at each other and sigh "Whatever I don't have time for this" He sighs before getting up and walking away.