021

Amari Jones

Amari Jones

"We look hot" I say as me and Isabella look at ourselves in the mirror with our matching pajamas on. We have hello kitty sweatpants on with matching black crop tops. "Let's make cookies in the kitchen basement" I suggest and Isabella nods. The basement is where me and Isabella cook when we have a sleepover, i don't really know why tho.

We walk out of the room and walk down the basement stairs, "ok so, change of plans... let's make a cake" She turns to me "ok" I shrug, I love baking... especially cakes and cupcakes. "So when do you get your boot off?" Isabella asks as I start getting the ingredients and stuff "Tomorrow" I slightly squeal

"Fucking finally" Isabella sighs dramatically. I'm so excited to get this damn boot off, and as soon as I do best believe ima go swimming and ima go to six flags. "So how's your relationship with Angel going" I ask Isabella as I pre-heat the oven. "It's ok, I mean technically we're not dating but I really like her" She smiles at the thought of her.

Even though I'm not really feeling Angel, I want my best friend to be happy so I'll try to start liking her. "The boys are coming over later tonight" I inform her and she nods. "ok so first we need some flour" she looks at the recipe.
—————————————

"We did it" I say as me and Isabella jump up and down, happy with the ending result of our cake. It's looks so pretty, I'm proud of us. "Now it may look good, but does it taste good" Isabella hands me a fork. "Wait!" I grab my phone, quickly taking a picture of the cake. "Ok now we can eat it" We dig our forks into the cake and taste it

"Hold on.." Isabella says as we look at each other, our mouths stuffed with cake. "This shit is good" we say in sync and we start laughing. "ok let's take this to the room" I pick the cake up and we walk back upstairs into the house and then walk upstairs into my room, Isabella closing the door behind her.

"I'm bored" I sigh, dropping the on the bed "wanna go for a drive" Isabella suggests and I nod as I quickly jump out of bed, putting on one of my slides, since I'm still in this god damn boot. Isabella grabs a pair of slides from my closet and grabs her car keys. We walk out of my bedroom and walk downstairs

We'll be back we're going for a drive" I tell destiny and saige "Can I come" She looks at us "Of course come on" Isabella says and Saige looks at me, and I nod. She gets off the couch, grabbing her phone and some uggs from by the door before we all walk out the door.

Isabella gets in the drivers seat as I get in the passenger and Saige in the back. I grab my phone and call zion to let him know about the change of plans. He answers the phone on the second ring "Hello" I say "hey ma, you good?" He says, his voice kinda raspy. "Um yeah" I say, adjusting myself in my seat. "Change of plans. We're not at the house anymore, we're driving around" I continued.

"We're going to the park, Isabella says loud enough for him to hear her "ok we'll meet y'all there. Bye I love you" He says "I love you too" I smile, slightly blushing before hanging up. "Aww y'all said I love you" Saige looks at me through the mirror "shut up" I stick my middle finger up at her. "Did u bring the cake" I turn to Isabella and stops at a stop light before picking up a container off the floor of the car.

"This is why we're best friends" I smile "Duh".

——————————-

ok, we're here" She parks the car and we all get out. "It's locked" Saige looks at the gate. Me and Isabella look at each other smiling "Oh my god" Saige sighs, already knowing what we're thinking.

"Hold the cake" Isabella hands me that cake before climbing on the railing, and jumping over the fence. I walk over to the fence and hand her the cake before I do the same. "Your turn" I look at Saige as she starts smiling. She climbs the gates before jumping over as well. "they here" I see zions car pull up into the parking lot.

"Y'all are crazy" Xavier laughs as he gets out the car. He walks up to the gate with McDonald's in his hands, along with Zion. I run as fast as I can over to the gate and grab the phone before they jump over the gate. "Wassup Saige" Zion says as Saige gives him a hug. "Hey ma" He says as he gives me a kiss. "Hey" I pull away from the kiss and we walk over to them.

"Here this is yours" Xavier hands me a 20 piece nugget with a coke "Thanks" I say, stuffing my mouth with fries. "ok let's play never have a I ever. and whoever has the most 'haves' then you gotta..." Isabella says trying to think "Run naked" Saige nods. No ma'am. "No. Your only 14, just because your with us doesn't mean you can do that" Xavier looks at Saige and she sighs.

Xavier and Zion treat her like their own little sister, which makes them so overprotective over her. They're more over protective over her than they are over me but I can blame them. Bitches be weird. "I'll think of it later, let's start" Isabella gives up. "All right, never have I ever got suspended" Zion says and we all put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had sex" Isabella says and Zion and Xavier put one of their fingers down "Yeah your finger better stay up" I look at Saige and she she mocks me. "Never have I ever got into a fight" I say and we all put a finger down "never have I ever been high" Xavier says and we all put a finger down except for Saige.

"Never have I ever stolen something from the store" Saige asks and we all put a finger down. I didn't steal anything major, just a wig and some hair products. I grab my nugget a dip it into some barbecue before eating it. "Never have I been drunk" I ask and I'm the only one who put a finger down "What the fuck" I look around.

I know they fucking lying cause "never have I ever broken a bone" Xavier says and me and Saige put a finger down. "When did you broke a bone" Isabella looks at Saige "I broke my wrist in volleyball when I was out of town" She shrugs. Why didn't I know that "Why didn't you tell us" I look at her "Destiny knows, I thought she told y'all" She laughs. Whatever.

"Anyways end of game, you lost Mari" Zion says "I came up with something for you to do" Isabella smiles at me. I hate when she smiles like that, she gone make me do something weird or something that I'm scared of. "Tomorrow after you get your boot off, you gotta ride the biggest ride at six flags" She says. The see some lights from a distance and I look over and see police lights, shit. "Y'all we gotta go" I say and they look where I'm looking as we all quickly grab all of our stuff and run to the gate.

"You first" Zion looks at me before lifting me up and I slowly climb down the gate and they do the same after me one by one. "Met us at my house" I say as we get the cars "ok".

 "Met us at my house" I say as we get the cars "ok"

I'm back bitchessss💋💋. I missed y'all, so quick life update. I broke my foot and my bfn broke up with me😭. That's all. Done forget to vote and comment, Byeee my loves.
-Angel💕