020

Amari Jones4 days Later

Amari Jones
4 days Later....

"I'm home bitches" I yell as I walk in the house and see Destiny and Sage watching TV "Hey Sis" Destiny says "Hey" Sage follows after. "Ima go unpack, then I have a lot to tell you guys" I yell as I walk upstairs, into my room. I'm so tired, those hotel mattresses suck. Me and Isabelle planned to have a sleepover today so she should be over in a few hours. I place the flowers the Zion gave me down on my dresser.

I finally get my boot taken off Tomorrow, which is amazing because I'm getting tired of this shit. But I also get to cheer again and luckily the girl who made everyone fall is back in training. I walk into my bathroom, and turn on the shower.

——————————

"Alright, spill" Destiny and Sage sit on my bed. "Ok so, Isabella has a new girlfriend I guess and her name is Angel." I start "Good for her" Destiny nods"And then the school took us to six flags and it got shot up" I say "Who the fuck shot up six flags" Sage scrunches up her nose "and then the best part... drumroll please" I sigh. That hit on my bed "Zion asked me to be his gf and he gave me a promise ring" I smile, showing them my hand.

They squeal as they admire the ring "Oh my god. I've been waiting for this moment" Sage and Destiny say. "He also gave me flowers and the LV purse I've been wanting" I say. "Anyways, help me take my hair down before Issy get's here" I walk into my bathroom, getting some scissors and a rat tail comb. "Ok" They say as I sit back on my bed and stay cutting the braids.

—————————

I look at my blowed out hair in the mirror, it got a little longer. I put it in a bun, with a headband around my edges. My phone rings and I see that Isabelle is calling me "Heyyy!!" I answer "Heyyyy. You want me to bring our matching Pajamas" She asks."Yea" I answer "Ok good, cause I'm already outside She says "Ok"I laugh before hanging up.

I walk downstairs, opening the front door. "Omg, we have so much to talk about" I shut the door and we walk upstairs.
————————————————————————————

Zion Knight

"Keep going" My dad yells as I'm running up and down the gym stairs, "Stop" His watch beeps. "Good workout today Z" He nods his head "Ima go shower. Can Xavier come over" I say, still breathing heavily. "Yea" He sighs as I walk out of the basement, going upstairs into my room. I'm so tired and drained, but nothing a shower and so food can't help.

I walk into my bathroom, turning the shower water onto cold. I grab my pill bottle and open it, taking the pill dry. I take off my clothes before stepping into the shower, closing the door behind me, shivering at the water. Today me and Xavier are gonna go to the gun range. Then we're gonna go to Amari's house and bust her and Isabella's sleepover, because why not. But we're gonna get food first.

I was gonna go over there tomorrow anyways since shes getting her cast off, and she wants me to come with her. Me, Isabelle, Amari and Xavier plan on going swimming tomorrow to celebration her getting her cast off, and go to Six Flags and ride a bunch of rides.
I hear a notification go off and my AirPods read that it's a message from Jasmine, ever since Jasmine found out that me and Amari are dating, she's been blowing up my phone with the weird ass messages.

"Hurry up Z, Xavier is here" My dad knocks on my bathroom door.

——-—————————

Happy new year bitches!!! Hope we can have a good news year without another fucking disease or something coming out

Love,Angel💗