019

Amari Jones

Amari Jones

After for what felt like 30 minutes I finally got my dress on. I'm getting ready in Isabella and Angels room because My roommate is Jasmine and she has some 30 year old man over right now. Since I am in a boot, I can only wear one heel which sucks because I really like these shoes. I admire myself in the mirror, I don't really like the dress because the sides are kinda open and you can see my stretch marks...

I shake the feeling off and see that Zion texted me saying a Uber is gonna pick me up, sweet. I put on my heels, well heel. Angel went missing at Six flags, but she claims she was already on the bus but i don't understand how if she literally rode Mr.Freeze with them. At least I think she did. I quickly gather my stuff before walking out of the hotel room, getting onto the elevator. After what felt like forget, I finally got to the lobby. Quickly getting off the elevator, well as fast as I can since I can still on a boot.

I see the Uber outside and walk up to the window "Who are you waiting for?" I question "Amari Jones" They look down at their phone "Perfect" I smile before getting in the backseat, shutting the door just as they drive off. I look down at my wrist and start to fidget with my bracelet. I so nervous right now, I mean is it finally time that he's gonna ask me to be his gf or is just another date. I feel my phone vibrate and see that an unknown number texted me saying that it's Angel. I save her contact as "Isabella gf" and text her back.

I don't really like Angel. I thought she would be this sweet girl the way Isabella described her. But she's actually kinda quiet, like me. But it's the vibe she kinda gives off. "Here" The Uber driver says, snapping me out of thought. I mumble a thank you before getting out the car "Wait, the person who ordered the Uber for you wanted me to give u a note" They hand me and note and drive off. "The place were I got a sprained ankle" The note reads, making me giggle. The beach, which is literally across the street.

I walk over to the beach and see fairy lights right in the middle. I smile as I walk over "You look beautiful My love" He walks over, hugging me. "Thank you. You look handsome Z" I say as we pull out of the hug. "Sit" He holds my hand, bringing me to these tiny pillows to sit on. We sit down and he hands me a whole thing of chocolate strawberry's, my favorite.

I grab one, instantly eating it. "Here" Zion hands me a cup "What's this" I ask,  mouth full of chocolate strawberries.  "A sunrise, it's really good" He says and I take a sip. Wait, it's actually really good.

—————————

After a while of eating, we're now watching the sunset. Zion sits up and holds my hand. "Amari Marie Jones. I've liked you ever since middle school. You've always been the one I wanted. You will forever be the only one I want." He says. Oh my god, why are my eye's watery... He holds my hand, as we both stand up. He pulls a box out off his pocket. "This is a promise ring. I promise to never broke ur heart. I promise to never hurt you or let anyone hurt you. And I promise to shower you in love and make all your dreams come true" He opens the box...

Wow. "So Amari, will you make me happy by being my girlfriend?" "Yes" I nod as he slides the ring onto my finger. "You Have no idea how badly I wanna kiss you" He places his hand on my cheek, thumb gazing across it "Then Do it" I lean closer to him, our lips inches away from touching. He leans forward and our lips finally collide. We pull away after a few seconds... wow.

He hands me a bag, "Open it". Omg, please tell me it's the LV bag, please!  I open the bag and see the purse, "Thank you!!" I squeal. He hands me a really pretty White and Pink bouquet of flowers, he really did all of this for me....

I give him another kiss, a passionate but deep loving kiss.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, TURN IT UP!!!Anyways have you all have/had a good Morning/evening/day/night and I love you all😘

Anyways have you all have/had a good Morning/evening/day/night and I love you all😘.
Love,Angel☺️