016

Zion Knight

Zion Knight

We finally made it to the Hotel. "Alright guys, we're here" I slowly lift Amari's head of my shoulder and stand up, stretching. I look at her, she looks so perfect. How can someone look so perfect while sleeping. I grab our bags and put them on my shoulder.

I'm debating on either to wake her up or carry her... I pick her up with my other arm, holding her by her thighs and she slightly wakes up, lifting her head. "It's just me Mar" I assure her and she lays her head back down. I walk off the bus, following behind Isabelle and Angel. "Alight guys, we made it! Your room partners were assigned This morning." Our Teacher announced.

"Xavier and Zion. Isabelle and Angel." I zone out until 2 names make my breath hitch "And Amari and Jasmine". Oh shit. Jasmine looks at me and smiles. She hands everyone their keys. I softly rub Amari's back to wake her up "Love, wake up" I say, slowly putting her down but holding her hand so she doesn't fall.

She opens her eyes and looks around us and sees everyone getting with they're roommates "Did I get Isabelle" She yawns.

————————
Amari Jones

I walk into the room and sigh when I see she isn't here yet, she's probably somewhere getting her back blown out. I pick the bed closet to the window since it has a nice view. I grab the key and my phone before walking out the room and going to Isabelle's, I use the spare key she gave me and walk in and see her getting dressed.

"Sup Bitch" I sit down on the bed "I bouta to go but listen to me and listen to me closely. Don't let that slut walk all over you Amari, I mean it." She turns to me "I don't let people walk over me" I scrunch my nose "You don't let people walk over you, you let HER walk over you." She defends. I don't let her walk away over me, I may let her talk to me in a certain way but she doesn't walk over me. Or does she....

"Where are you going" I change the subject "Angel and me are gonna go get food since we're hungry, you want something back" She walks over to the mirror "Sure" I look at her outfit. She looks pretty, like usual. She looks pretty in everything she wear. I've stated to feel not so pretty, I basically got stretch marks all over my stomach which has made me insecure. Sometimes I cry when I look at myself in the mirror...

"You look beautiful" I walk over to her "Thx Mar, I gotta go now" She replies and I grab my stuff "Ok, bye!" I smile at her and walk out the door just as my smile disappears. I finally get back to my room and see Jasmine sitting on my bed. "Um, that's my bed" I walk over "I don't see your name on" She looks around. I really don't have the energy for this shit right now.

"Look jasmine. Just get your Slutty ass off the bed ok, I really don't have the energy to argue with you. So get up before I go tell your boyfriend that you just got back from getting fucked by some other guy" I snap and she looks at me shocked, I've never talked her that way. I've always talked to her in my normal voice.

But this bitch picked the wrong day to mess with me. She gets off the bed and I quickly get into and close my eyes. I hear the door slam shut and smile, knowing she left. I turn over, some tears slowly falling out my eyes thinking about how I look. Maybe I should start working out...

 Maybe I should start working out

Authors Note,

Ima try and update 1-2 a week, 3 if I'm in a good mood. But anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!