010

Zion Knight

Zion Knight

"Where are we going" Isabelle whines as we pull into the flower store "I'm getting Amari some flowers" I am see before getting out of the car and picking out some pink flowers for Mari. I jog back to the car and drive off "Why are you getting her flowers? Didn't you give her some Last week" Isabelle questions me "Because I can" I answer. Yesterday she texted me asking if I can bring her some lunch for school but I'll just get it during Math because I fucking hate that class.We finally make it to school and I walk inside, seeing Amari setting on the ground outside on her phone.

"Hey Sweetheart" Isabelle says as I hand her the flowers "These are for you, My love". "Aww thank you. I love them" She smiles as she grabs her crutches and stands up, hugging me. I wrap my hands around her waits hugging her back, kissing her forehead "No problem princess" I respond forcing myself to let go of her, not wanting to.

Not gonna lie, I'm confused about me and Amari. Like one day we kiss and I think everything's ok but she ignores me for a few days. I admit I think I'm dragging it a little so I might have to change my plan. I just might....

Amari Jones

"Come on Babe, class is starting in a little" Isabelle says "I'll be back" Zion yells, jogging to his car. Me and Isabelle walk inside the school and go to our lockers. I put my flowers inside my Lockers. I'd you seen my room my whole dresser is filled with flowers since he gets me some every week so this adds to my collection.

"Carry me to class please" I ask Isabelle and she just stares at me Bettie sighing "Your lucky I love you girl" She leans down and I carefully get on her back and she grabs my crutches. Zion's supposed to Bring me lunch today, I'm kinda in the mood for Seafood.

"We're here" Issy says as she carefully sits me down on the ground "Bitch really" I say "I carried you, be grateful" She smiles and Zion walks in "What the hell are you doing on the ground" He asks putting his stuff on his desk before picking me up off the ground and sitting me on my chair.

"tu hermana me cargó a clase solo para dejarme caer al suelo cuando llegáramos aquí. Iba a compartir mi almuerzo contigo" I answer (Your sister carried me to class only to drop me on the floor when we got here. I was going to share my lunch with you)  just as our Spanish teacher walks in "Buenos días clase, por favor tomen asiento. Hoy haremos una prueba." She announced. (Good Morning class, please take your seats. Today we will be taking a test.). Oh Fuck I forgot to study...

Authors Note,

Authors Note,

Here a a filler chapter. Wattpad isn't letting me upload my pictures so yeah. I start school back in a few days and I just wanna die!! Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love,Angel💗