Chapter 8

Y/n's POV:

I stretch with my eyes closed when my mind wakes up from the best sleep ever when my hand hits a hard chest, I open my eyes in fear and see Fred sleeping next to me. None of us are under the covers but I've got my knitted and soft blanket on me.

I roll over and check the time and nearly have a heart attack when I see it's 8am.

" oh dear!" I say making a racket as I get out of bed, I immediately brush my teeth while combing my hair, tripping over my collection of shoes when Fred groans.

" can you keep it down?!"

" cab you bet yat my dorb!" I yell while still brushing my teeth, he looks at me confused.

I spit out my toothpaste in a hurry.

" get out my dorm!" I tell him, he raises his arms back holding my headboard as he stretches.

" what's the rush?" He asks.

" Adrian is coming over" I say through the bathroom as I rush and put on my jeans with a jumpsuit.

When I walk out I quickly fix my hair checking the time again and tie my shoe laces as Fred just watches me still lying on my bed.

" out!" I demand and he walks over to me when he gets off my bed.

" you've got a little toothpaste right here" he points to the corner of his mouth and I reach my own attempting to wipe it off.

" no other side" he says and I do the same thing to the other when he just moves my hands down.

" I'll get it" he says holding my face as he wipes it off for me, his voice is raspy and still sounds tired and his bed hair is wild but cute.

A knock on my dorm happens when he takes a step back from me.

" oh god thats him" I say looking at him.

I fix my hair and flick it before opening the door, his immediately fall on Fred.

" what's he doing here?" Adrian asks me.

" oh he's just leaving, did you bring your books?" I ask and Adrian turns around to show off his bag.

" got it in the colour you said I should" he smiles and I giggle as I open the door for him to come inside.

" did you sleep round here?" Adrian asks Fred and not me which makes me nervous.

The pair have never got along well and I know Fred would do anything to see him sweat, he looks into my begging eyes before responding.

" no, I just came here now to ask a question about homework" Fred responds before barging pass him, slamming the door shut on his way out.

Adrian drops his bag to the floor and grabs out the books and homework we need, " he's such a dick" he says as he does so, I nervously chuckle.

" no idea why you're friends with him"

" we are not friends!" I say.

" really?" He asks shocks.

" you seem to be with him all the time" he says and now I'm the one shocked.

" that's not true" I say as we sit at my desk.

" we hate each other" I add and Adrian's face lights up.

" oh... that's good to know" he says with a side smile and I try to cover my blush with my hair.

Fred's POV:

I walk back to my dorm tired and want to fall back to sleep but I hate the fact that I'm already awake.

I shower and get ready for breakfast when George and Lee are already there.