Chapter 19

Y/n's POV:

The following morning Fred and I are standing in his dorm, trying to write a letter to Molly. I sat on an different table to him this morning in hope that people would notice we aren't sitting together.

I pace across his dorm and end up tripping over a pair of shoes that were under a pile of clothes, I fall and whack my head and Fred just laughs, I laugh too but I must admit it was extremely painful.

" this is why you should clean your dorm!" I say holding my forehead with both of my hands.

Once Fred is finished laughing he walks over to me and picks me up from the waist putting me back on my feet.

" are you alright darling?" He asks with a chuckle.

" yes" I say still clutching my forehead with both hands.

He looks at me as he tilts his head down with the raise of the eyebrows.

" fine no it was actually quite sore" I say with a nervous laugh but I'm actually throbbing with pain.

He smiles cheekily as he removes my hands from my head and when he does his face scrunches up like he didn't expect the sight.

" alright you've got a pretty large bump, stay put I'll get you something cold" he says quite shocked.

" ew really?" I say moving to the nearest mirror, I gasp when I see a large bump on my head that looks 3D.

" I just said stay put!" Fred says waving his arms up.

" I hurt my head, not my legs!" I snarl back.

He walks into the bathroom and wets a towel for me when he walks back out.

" thanks" I say going to take it from his hand but he doesn't let me.

" allow me" he says as he places it against my forehead, he holds it there as we stand remaining close.

" so, what are your plans for today?" He asks casually.

" I need to study" I say and Fred rolls his eyes.

" boring"

" bOrInG" I say mocking him and it makes him laugh.

" what are you doing after that?" He asks.

" I don't know I'll decide afterwards! What are you doing?" I ask hating small talk.

" dunno, might think of new ideas with George, we haven't been pranking much recently" he tells me.

" it has been rather peaceful" I say honestly.

" how's your head?" He asks.

" you tell me" I say as he removes the towel and just cracks up again.

" is it that bad?" I ask feeling the circle formed.

" it will go down" he says and then he kisses the bump on my forehead.

" I'll just cover it in makeup" I say.

" no don't, it'll give me a reason to laugh every time I look at you" he says.

I stomp on his foot at his remark making him drop the towel and hop while he squeals " ow!"

I laugh at his pain as he holds out his foot.

" your turn to kiss it better" he says and I laugh disgusted.

" as if" I say before pushing him to sit back down in his chair.

" okay let's hurry up now" I say impatiently as he slowly takes a seat.

The untouched quill and the blank piece of parchment remain new as no words have been written.