Chapter 10

Fred's POV:

" good luck today Harry!" Y/n says as she joins us for breakfast.

" thanks" he responds blushing and Hermione notices his sudden pink face, she nudges his arm playfully.

" are you standing with us to watch?" George asks y/n and she nods.

" I guess I could" she responds and then she nudges me.

" when are we going out to breakup?" She whispers but spoiler alert: she can't.

" what?!" Ginny says spitting out her juice.

" what?" I ask her looking confused.

" what did she just say?" Ginny says looking at us.

Y/n bluffs, " I um, I said... making out!" She says her face going red at her lie but it fools Ginny.

" ew get a room" she says afterwards.

Y/n avoids my eye as I nudge her continuously, " making out?"

" shut up" she says.

Adrian walks over to our table and I know it must be for y/n because he's never been a fan of us Gryffindors, he ignores my presence and just stares at her.

" hey, where were you yesterday? I went to your dorm and you weren't there" he says.

" I wasn't?" Y/n says nervously, her hand shakes as she holds her cup of tea.

" no you weren't" Adrian says.

" she was with me" I say and they both look at me the same amount of shocked.

Adrian rolls his tongue in his cheek disappointed, " thought there was nothing going on between yous two?"

" there isn't!" Y/n is fast to deny.

I stomp on her foot underneath the table as she forgets who she's sitting with, she is so incredibly lucky Ginny was too busy talking to Harry.

" really? Then why are you sitting with him at breakfast? And why when I went to his dorm last night, he wasn't there either?"

" why the fuck where you checking my dorm?" I say angrily.

" It's nothing Adrian, I was just wishing Harry good luck" she says her eyes pleading.

Adrian lowers his face to mine and I stare back at him with my jaw clenched hard.

" y/n might not see it but I know what you're doing, I've had my eye on her since 1st year so stay away" he threatens me as he spits on me afterwards.

I immediately stand up going to punch him when he backs away shocked playing the victim when y/n grabs me to sit me back down.

Adrian storms out the Great Hall and y/n looks between the two of us like she doesn't know who to follow but she ends up staying with me, she keeps her hands on my back when I'm sat down.

" what was that?!" She exclaims.

" he got all up in my face! Did you think I was going to sit there?!" I say aggressively.

" you made a scene!" She whisper shouts.

" and you nearly fucking exposed us! ' there isn't anything going on between us' " I say in my high pitched voice, impersonating y/n.

" what if Ginny would of heard? Can you just hide your dumb feelings for him for two seconds? You lose all control when you're around him!" I say whisper shouting back, we are arguing in low voices, leaning into each other so only we can hear.