She's NOT Here!

Scarletts' POV

My body was being shook as I slowly awoke from my sleep. I felt a hand gripping my shoulder whilst applying force like its trying to wake me up.

I heard my name being called by none other than my mom. I fluttered my eyes open, struggling to keep them open, I'm so tired.

I saw my mother standing by my bed with a very worried look covering her face. I watched as she removed her hand from my shoulder, and down to her side.

"What is it mom?" I questioned in a raspy voice.

She stared at me causing me to feel anxious. "Where's y/n" she said in a serious tone.

"Mom that's not funny" I giggled "she's right in ther-" I said as I turned to look at the newborn crib where y/n was supposed to be sleeping.

A sick feeling suddenly appeared in my stomach, my breathing hitched as my heart dropped

"MOM WHERE IS SHE" I shouted

"I was wondering if you know, I'll go and ask the nurses to see if they took her for some more tests, okay" she said in a manner that showed she was panicking but trying to stay calm

"OkaY"

All I could think is 'Where is my daughter' and is she safe.

My throat started to swell as I watched my mom run out of the room. Tears threatened to leave my eyes. I tried to keep my mind focused, trying to deny the worst possible scenario.

Where could she possibly be, she can't have just climbed out and walked away, someone must've taken her without informing me. But why would they My, no-one knew about my pregnancy except for very close relatives. My little bug, I hope you're okay.

-------⧗-------

1 hour later

My hospital room was littered with police and detectives trying to find the slightest bit of a clue, fingers prints, foot prints, hair, anything. Some police went to check the security footage, but it turned out that the tape had been taken, so someone must've known what they were doing. But why MY baby.

"I want MY BABY" I cried into my mother's shoulder, all she could think to do was stroke my hair, she knew nothing she said would helped the situation or the feelings I am feeling.

A doctor entered the room. I looked up at him with a hopeful glance, hoping her had the even the slightest bit of news on my y/n. All that hope soon faded and we found out he just came in to tell me that I could go home.

-------⧗-------

A few days later

I sat in the rocking chair that was placed next to the crib which was set up for y/n. I was so excited at the thought of putting her in it for the first time, but all that was taken away from me. I'm admiring every little detail of her nursery that I really wanted her to grow up in.

The police told us that they couldn't find anything on y/n, but they'd keep looking.

My heart ached as I admired the little diapers that were neatly tucked in the changing table. All her little clothes folded, stashed in the dresser that she'll never get to wear. All the stuffed animals in her crib waiting for her arrival.

"I just want my baby back" I whispered in a croaky voice as tears streamed down my face, and my hand stroked my belly, where my baby used to be.