WoopWOOP!! Is the sound of the POLICE

Y/n POV

We arrived at the station and Scarlett turned the key to turn of the engine. "Alrighty, here we are" she grinned.

I smiled sheepishly whilst tracing the birthmark in the back of my hand. I think she could sense my nervousness because she tried soothing me "hey" she softly griped my chin with her index finger and thumb, and lifted my head to look at her. "Don't worry, you'll be okay!" She told me looking into my eyes.

My confidence came back a bit and I smiled a real smile. I really do hope she is my mother, she's such a smart, independent woman. I think i already see her as a mother figure to me, she's so sweet and genuine.

We both go out of the car and shut the doors. We walked to the front of it and Scarlett turned back pressing the lock on the key. She then wrapped her arm around my shoulder again and we proceeded to walk into the station.

"Hello" she said to the lady at the desk. The lady looked up and shock over took her. "HOLY SHH- YOU'RE SCARLETT JOHANSON" she yelled in excitement.

"That I am" she replied and smiled one of those famously sweet smiles of hers.

"What can I do for you"

"Oh yes, my friend had called here earlier on, and said that we needed to come here to do a DNA test"

"Uuhuh" the lady nodded in agreement as she typed away on her computer.

"Okay, just hold on one minute and I'll be right back" she said standing up and walking through the door behind her.

I looked up at Scarlett, and she looked down to me. She booped my nose which made me laugh, it's not everyday a celeb boops your nose.

"Soo, I've been thinking, what if the test comes back and I am your daughter, what are we going to do?" I asked

"Hmm, I would love for you too come home with me, join my family where you was meant to be" she said rubbing my shoulder. "But I guess it's your decision, first we'll have to see"

"What about if I'm... not your daughter" Her smile disappeared.

"I guess I'll buy you some food and take you back home, there's not much I can do" aww, she would still care for me. "Ooh which reminds me, I want to give you my phone number, so if you're in trouble or just need a friend to talk to, I'm here"

"Wait really? Even if-"

"Yes" she interrupted me. "you're a sweet girl, I don't want to just abandon you after spending a special day with you. Besides, it's not everyday you meet your double" she referenced to our faces.

The lady came back and told us too come with her, which we did. She lead us to a room where 2 police men were, there was also a bunch of equipment on the table which I'm assuming is for the testing. A funny feeling took over my stomach from seeing all this, I did not like it.

"Okay hello there ma'am" officer 1 said. "Hello" we both replied at the same time.

"So here are the testing kits, miss Johansson, you are going to be taken into a separate room with this officer here" he said pointing to the officer standing up "and this young lady is going to stay here"

I really didn't like this.

"But first, we need you to sign these forms of consent as miss..."

"Y/l/n" I said

"Miss y/l/n, is underage to legally consent for herself" he said handing a pen and the board with the forms attached, over to Scarlett" she nodded taking them and started signing straight away.