Rose

(For some reason wattpad isn't working properly for me atm so if you come across any writing that stands out, you know why)

Y/n pov

Today is the day, I'm going to meet my little sister for the first time. Currently she's on the plane on the way over here from France where she was with her dad.

Don't worry, even though she's only 6, there are many trusty attendants that are looking after her on the flight, and keeping her happy. They wouldn't make her fly here on her own with no one, well, they basicly have- but you know what I mean.

Currently I'm sitting at the counter with mom and collin, eating breakfast.

"So, are you excited to meet your sister?" My mom asked, I can hear how stoked she is.

"Yes, I am- well, I'm kind of nervous whether she'll accept me or not, but overall I can't wait" I grinned.

Kids are scarey, not physically scarey, but like their personalities. They can be judgemental and say anything, kids have no filter so they can embarrass you and you won't know what to say, which scares me.

"What about you, are you excited to see her again" I asked them both.

"I always am, she's my other little girl" She stated.

"I can't wait to hear her little squeals around the house again, she livens up the house" Colin said honestly.

"Must be nice" I replied.

"You'll see, she's gonna love you" he replied, and I smiled as his comment.

....

We're making our way through the airport to the station Rose's plane is coming too. The plane has almost arrived and I'm getting more nervous to meet her, she doesn't know about me at all yet. I've been creating a bunch of situations in my head about her different this could go. I mean, a whole new person she's never met before, sharing her mothers attention, and is now living in the same house as her, it's a big change.

We have made it too the station where her plane comes in, and now a we gotta do is wait. A few people spotted my mom, but they didn't make a big fuss about it which I'm happy about because that means we can walk freely, instead of being squished to death by everyone shoving cameras in our faces.

The plane has landed and I'm getting more nervous by the minute to meet my baby sister. I start to trace my birthmark again out of habit to calm my nerves. Mom obviously being my mom, knows how im feeling so she wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me into a side hug, and holding me there.

The doors have opened and people are now coming out of the plain, I'm just looking for the short 6 Yr old, she's here somewhere.

Mom let go of me and bent down so she would be the same height as Rose, as she came through the doors.

I watched as Rose scouted out around the room too find us, well mom and colin. She noticed us and immediately ran into Scars arms while shouting "momma" in excitement.

I've never really seen her face before, she's so cute. Little baby face.

Mom hugged Rose tight and talked to her with a baby voice, asking her stuff like how was her trip, and did she have fun before Rose replied "yah" with the biggest grin. She then turned to Colin and ran into his arms to, him lifting her up onto his hip, also asking her questions.

Mom then turned back to my and wrapped her arm around my shoulder again.

"Momma, who is that?" Rose asked with a frown.

"This, is your big sister" Scarlet replied, a little quiet, I mean we are in a busy place right now and she's tryna keep me a secret still.

Rose looked so confused which made me giggle at her expression.