My dad?

Y/ns POV

My ears became aware of my surroundings as I came out of my sleep. I heard the breathing and heart beat coming from my mother who's laying beside me. And I can also hear the alarm that's going off on her phone telling us to wake up.

I ovcourse, hate waking up so I whined as I sunk further into my mother's chest, but was soon disturbed from that position as she lifted up and reached over to turn of the alarm, making me whine again.

She lay back down but on her back this time and rubbed her eyes to wake herself up. I however, had other plans, and that was to go back to sleep, so I sat up a little bit and spotted closer to Scarlett and rested my head on her chest again, trying to get warm. Scarlett saw me do these a realised I didn't want to wake up. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and put her other hand on my ear, her fingers intertwining with my hair.

"Morning sleeping head" she whispered in her croaky morning voice, earning a hum in response from me as I drifted of to sleep.

"You really aren't a morning person are you" Scar questioned with more of a stating tone.

"Really, how could you tell" I sarcasticly said as I yawned.

Scarlett lifted her arms from my head and shoulder, and wrapped them around me tighter, queezing me to death.

"Mom~" I dragged out gasping for air. "I need to breath" I stated but my words were muffled by her arm that was pressed against my cheek, distorting my speech. She still understood me though as she let go of my head a bit.

"Come on, we gotta get up" scarlett whined.

"No" I groaned.

"Yes" she argued in a playful tone.

"No" I groaned again.

And we continued to repeat this process a few times before she gave up.

"Alright, I guess I'll have to get you up myself" she said, ending her sentence with an evil laugh which caught my attention.

"NO, wait wait" I hurried out as I lifted up my head to look at her.

"What is it" she said with worry in her tone.

"Gimme your hands for a second" I said with a serious tone. She put her hands under the blankets to find mine, I grabbed her fingers, and held them, taking away her opportunity to tickle me again.

"Okay thank you" I grinned as I snuggled my head into her chest again, causing her to smirk.

"That was a bad choice" she told me, still displaying a smirk.

"What are you gonna do about it" I joked, still laying down and now smiling. Before I knew it, Scar rolled over making me land on my back and accidently release her hands, and she dove onto me and started to tickle me on my sides, armpits, neck, feet.

I was throwing myself around the bed trying to get away from this torture but completely failed and just looked like a worm that's laughing. Tears flooded my eyes again as I was laughing too hard, and I started to gasp for air.

"Plee- Stop- plee-" is all I could say but kept getting cut of by another tickle.

Eventually, she stopped. "Oh my GOD" I got out between breaths. "Mom, why do you keep torturing mee" I questioned, still laughing.

She opened her mouth in a shocked expression with her frowned eyebrows. "I did not torture you, A, I was playing with you and B, you should stop being so dramatic, and C dont be so sarcastic" I giggled at the false russain accent she put on.

"It's impossible for me to do that you know" I stated.

"Then it's impossible for me to stop "torturing" you" she joked doing air quotes with her fingers. I grinned at her, wiping away the tears and hair from my face.

"Okay, you ready to get up now?" She questioned.

"Um n-" I slowly said but soon cut myself off as I saw her eyebrow raise, along with her hands, getting ready to tickle me again. I quickly put my hands up and grabbed her wrists so she can't tickle me.

"Okay okay, I aaaam" I giggled.

"Good" she smirked and pulled her hand back out of my grip.

"Wha- eh- how did you do that?" I questioned.

"I'm a russain spy, remember" she grinned.

"Haa haa" I mocked, still smiling at her. "In that case, hello splatasha jumpanoff"

She looked at me with an offended look before poking my side making my body jump away from her. "Heyyy, that's not nice" she joked whilst doing a pouting face.

"I'm sorry" I giggled, now feeling bad, and I sat up and hugged her.

She hugged me back and kissed my temple. "It's okay, I'll forgive you"

"Thank you" I mumbled into her shoulder still smiling.

We pulled away from the hug and she tapped my thy telling me to get up.

"I'm gonna go get changed, make breakfast than we can go shopping" she said.

"Alrighty" I replied as she stood up, pulling me up also, by my hands.

She gave me a final kiss on the forehead before grabbing her phone and exiting my room.

...

I sat at the table with collin and Mom as we ate breakfast. We spoke alot about me, as collin wants to get to know me, and I didn't have a problem with that. They also told me about their family's and how excited they are to meet me, which got me thinking, you need 2 people to create a child, and well, I exist.

"Mom?" I asked sheepishly, immediately catching her attention at how shy i was going.

"Yes hun" she replied looking at me sincerely.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves before asking. "Who's my dad?" I blurted out more confidently.

Scarlett and Colin both immediately started choking on the food in their mouth at my sudden topic change. Collin smirked at me, kind of curious as to what her answer would be. Scarlett looked at me and looked down to her bowl, making me regret my question.

"Okay wait, can I reword my question?" I asked. She looked back up at me and nodded.

"Is he anyone I need to know?" I asked again. She shook her head 'no' in reply.

"I mean you have collin now who is your stepdad now, or your dad, if that's what you want to call him. You have me, you have rose, you have grandparents, you have my siblings who are your uncles and aunt-" She said

"Oo" collin put his hand in the air "ooh, and mine" he stated, suggesting his siblings.

Scarlett nodded as she reached over to stroked the back of my hand. "You have all of these people who love you and a dying to meet you, I promise, he isn't important."

I nodded and looked back down at my plate.

"I mean, if you really want to, I can try to find him again and you can meet him" she said giving me the option, and I could here the sympathy in her voice.

I looked back up at her "was he there for my birth?" I questioned.

"No baby" she said softly which helped me make up my mind.

I confidently sat straight as I stated "then I don't wanna know him either" I grinned at her and she smiled back, and we continued to eat.