Chapter 1 : The Day Before My 21st Birthday

Kat Pov:

Its the night before my 21st Birthday and I am so nervous, my friend Sara and Liz are spending the night so that they can see my soulmark right away before we head to college in the morning.

I'm excited too because tomorrow night we are driving to Chicago to go see my favourite K-pop group Stray Kids perform as my birthday gift to myself.

I'm sharing my feelings with my friends after dinner.

"I'm really scared that I am not going to get a soulmark and have to be alone forever.

I have always had the fear of being alone since my parents passed away and I was shipped from foster home to foster home until my Aunt and Uncle took me in.

Once I was 19 they told me that I needed to provide for myself ( they didn't kick me out just said I would have to pay rent) I decided to move into an apartment while I went to school and worked full-time, But I have always had that nagging feeling that I am always going to be alone or my soulmate is on other side of the world and I will never meet them."

Liz tells me I'm being ridiculous and that of course I will have a soulmark and will meet my soulmate.

Sara says I need to stop worrying and maybe we should just go to bed and then we won't have to think about it till tomorrow.

We decided that was the best options, but now I'm in my bed just worrying about my mark it is 11:50pm and there is only 10 minutes until I get my mark should I try to sleep or should I wait to see if I get the mark.

Stray Kids Bang Chan Pov:

Our youngest member turned 21 almost 10 months ago and he got the same marks as the rest of us showing that we all are soulmates and have one other as well.

We have been looking for our last soulmate since then at every fan meet and concert and haven't found them yet, we are getting a little worried that we will never meet them and be one whole.

We have 3 concerts left in this tour and we are just hoping that they come to one or we will have to figure out another way to find our reminding pieces of us.

Han knocks on my door and asks me if I think we will find them tomorrow and I tell him that I don't know but I am hopeful. I am trying to keep their spirits and hopes up but it is really hard when mine are not.

Its time to go to bed I really hope our teams plan to "screen" our fans tomorrow works.

They put together a quiz with questions that can give hints to whether they could be our soulmate or not without it being known that's why they are being asked.

I just can't stop worrying, I really need to try to sleep it's almost midnight and we have so much to do tomorrow.