Chapter 15: What's Next?

Kat Pov

So I have gone on "Dates" with all of my boys now and I finally feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be.

This is home, this is my safe spot and yet I know we are about to just continue on with the rest of the tour and then back to South Korea,

I'm really worried about that too because I don't have a passport yet and South Korea's laws are different from USA's, but I don't know how to bring that up with my boys without getting myself really upset over it because every time I think about it I start to have an anxiety attack.

I also haven't talked to my boys about my health issues yet, I have really bad anxiety and mild depression as well has being slightly on the spectrum and having adhd and dyslexia,

Which makes life pretty interesting with not being able to sit still and not always understanding things that are happening around me.

I haven't had any dyslexia or stimming episodes since I met my boys but I know that it is bound to happen at any time.

I decided to find Chan as he will most likely be the best choice to help me figure the passport out and know how to get all of our boys rounded up for another group meeting.

I go on a hunt, first looking in his and Minho's room and not finding either of them, them to the 3racha makeshifts studio and didn't find anyone there too, I finally look out at the pool and find him with 5 out of the 8 boys sitting and playing by the pool.

"Hey Chan, Can I talk to you for a quick moment about something?"

" Yeah Baby Girl, what can I help you with?" Chan asks me as we walk away from the pool.

"Well I realized that I don't have a passport and I am pretty sure I will need one to go out of the States with you guys on the rest of the tour, not to mention so I can stay in South Korea with you."

"I already started the paperwork for your passport the day after we found you, I wasn't sure if you had one so I wanted to be on the safe side." Chan says with a grin on his face.

I can feel the stress roll off of me as that is one less thing I have to worry about.

Than I look up at him

"Can you get our boys round up and at the kitchen table? I have a few things that I need to talk to you all about before we head back out on the road."

" Sure, I think I.N. and Han are sleeping so I will wake them up and then round the rest into the kitchen. Are you ok? Do I need to be worried about anything?" Chan asks.

"No, It's just some things I feel I need to share and I feel more comfortable doing so now that I have gotten to know you boys and spend time with you."

He nods his head and heads out to round our boys up, I head to the kitchen and mentally prepare myself for any and all reactions they could have.

Minho Pov

Can comes back out without Kat and tells us all to head to the kitchen because Kat has something she needs to talk about with us.

This makes me super nervous, what if she has decided to only be in a relationship with some of us? What if she has decided to stay in America? WHAT IF SHE'S DYING?

I may be overreacting but the last time we had a talk she was saying stuff like she was going to leave us, and that almost crushed me completely.

I had in with the other boys and sit down on a stool at the kitchen bar since the others had already filled up the table,

Kat was standing nervously in the center looking like she was trying to find inner strength.

Oh I hope she is ok and that we are all on the same page with our poly relationship.

"I need to talk to you guys about my health and different issues and needs I have so that you guys don't get caught off guard if something pops up unexpectedly." Kat says in a quiet voice.

My heart sinks, what if she is really ill?

" First and foremost, I am slightly on the autism spectrum and have adhd, I also have dyslexia and have anxiety and mild depression that I am currently treating with medication. Once we get to SK I will need to find a good therapist and doctor to continue getting help as I need It, now do any of you boys have any questions?" Kat asks at the end of her speech?

All of the boys are silent at first then slowly Felix raises his hand " What's Dyslexia?" He asks.

Voicing what alot of us are thinking?

"It's a disorder that causes your brain not to process what your eyes see correctly, especially when reading and writing. One of the cool things is that with dyslexia the brain creates 3D images in your brain with is why numbers and  letters are hard because I see them from all directions so d/b look almost the same to me on paper because its 2D." Kat explains.

"I just wanted all of you to know so that if I have any flare ups or symptoms pop up you are not caught off guard," Kat tells us " That's All, now do any of you want to go float in the pool with me?" Kat Asks.

The younger boys jump at the opportunity and go with her while Changbin and I hang back to talk to Chan about what Kat had just told us.

I'm glad she feels safe enough and comfortable enough with us to share that.

I am already Head over Heels for this amazing Girl!