Chapter 17: Family Is Everything!

A/n I am including Hannah in this Chapter as that is Chan's sister but I am in no way writing her character based off of her real personality, the Hannah character in this book is completely from my mind so please don't use this to learn things about her and please respect her as her own person. Same for Chan's mom.

Kat Pov

Well I have met Mamma Bang and She is absolutely amazing.

She has surrounded me with love and welcomed me into her family with open arms and a giant hug almost suffocating me to death.

She asked me what my favorite foods and snacks are so that she can stock up for me since she has already stocked up the boys favorite foods and snacks and does not want me to feel excluded.

I tell her that I love sushi and Marmite on toast and pocky sticks and mochi and dark chocolate.
I will love anyone who brings me dark chocolate because that is my “life blood”.

Felix is excited about going home after the concert tomorrow, and if Mrs Lee is anything like Mamma Bang I have nothing to worry about.

I can’t wait to see my boys perform tonight.
They have been so excited to be here in Australia because they love Chris and Felix’s homeland.

They can’t wait to help them show me all the cool sights and places around Sydney, they also promised that we can go to the Australian zoo because I love animals.

We finally have reached the stadium we rested right after we got off the plane but the boys have to perform tonight with not a lot of time,
I know that I threw a wrench in the schedule which is why they don’t have the time to prep like they normally do, but they say that they are ok and will be able to put on the show with no problem.

As long as none of them get hurt I will trust them but the minute that one of them gets hurt I am going to baby them so much they won’t know what hit them.

Hannah is supposed to be here soon and I can’t wait to meet her and hopefully we can start a relationship towards being like sisters, I really want a sister.

Anyway, she and I are watching the show together and then she is taking me home afterwards so that I don’t have to wait around and be bored while the boys pack backup and destress.

Later that Night

The Concert went amazing, the boys did so good with they’re unit songs and then Chris teased a new song for 3racha which if the snippet we heard means anything I might have a new favorite song.

Hannah and I are heading home, she has been amazing, she has wrapped me up into her heart and the first thing she said to me is “So you're my Brothers’ soulmate so that makes you my sister, OK?”
I laugh so hard and Just nodded my head ready for the fun I knew we were going to have tonight.

We laughed at the boys behavior and dancing and found out that our taste in their songs are very similar.

With the exception of Red Lights which she is grossed out by because it's her brothers and I love because, well you know.

When we get in and head for the kitchen because we both are starving and I open the fridge to find my favorite steam buns waiting with a note from Mamma Bang saying that it's for her 2 girls.

In that moment I am certain that I am a part of this family for good, accepted for myself. ☺️

I wrestle with whether to stay up and wait for the boys or to just go to sleep, finally the jet lag wins over and I fall asleep on the couch waiting for them, I vaguely remember waking up to Chan Picking me up and carrying me up to bed and then it was morning.

I race downstairs and am greeted with 8 Smiling faces. I ask where the 4 missing boys ar and Mamma B. says Felix, I.N., and Hyunjin are still sleeping and L. is at School for an after school Club event.

I ask Chan if we had any plans today or if we were just chilling and resting today?
Chris says that he doesn't think we have plans but he didn't know since not everyone was up.
I decided to go chill on the couch and read this new book on Wattpad that I found a StrayKidsXReader book.

I hold my phone so that I'm the only one who can see the screen and I can see if someone is coming, I don't know what they would think about me reading that kind of book. 🤣

I finish the latest chapter and go to see if I can find any food. Mamma B. Is cooking in the kitchen and says lunch should be ready soon and I should go wake the rest of the boys.
I make my way to the bedroom that half the boys are sharing and slowly open the door, I N. is looking at his phone as Felix and Hyunjin are fast asleep clinging to either side of him.

He looks up and smiles, reaching his arms out he says "Help me, they won't let go".
I smile and walk over and start pulling on Felix pretty much yelling in his ear " Wakey Wakey", and he jumps, I fall down laughing so hard. Felix just stared at me until I.N. starts to shove him off and moves to wake up Hyunjin.

"Felix it's time for lunch, Momma B. Told me to wake y'all up" I giggled out. I then move to help wake Hyunjin but I'm suddenly swept off my feet into a giant hug, Felix was hugging me so tight and placing small light kisses on my neck. I could get used to this.