Chapter 7 Behind the Stage

Changbin pov

I am so nervous!

Minho said that he is pretty sure he met our last soulmate at the fan meet and got her number.

What if she doesn't want us?

What if she doesn't want all of us?

I try to push these thoughts from my head and concentrate on the concert we are about to have, and I have to do great because she is watching and I want to show her we are amazing.

Minho said that she gave off a really chill vibe so I hope she will just fit right into our group.

Arrrg.... I can't remember exactly when I'm supposed to be on stage, I hope I'm not late, Chan will kill me if I'm late!

Chan pov

I'm going thru those "surveys" that we had handed out to our stays in line while I'm waiting for the vue to go on stage and thankfully our staff was pretty good at sorting out the ones that are definitely not our soulmates.

I keep thinking back to that one girl at the fan meet who was super shy but made all of the members super excited, and to be honest she made my heart do a little dance too.

Maybe she is the one I need to find her survey if it even made it into my pile, I know I need to find Kat's survey.

It has to be here somewhere.......

At that moment the call for places happened

Ugh, I guess I will have to find it later, I hope it's not too late.

Kat's Pov

I am sitting in my seat still feeling like electricity is running thru my body when the light go out.

The show is about to start!

I can't believe that these boys are my soulmates, even if I have to always watch from afar I will cheer them on with all of my might.

I have always loved these boys but now I have a new reason to support them.

I don't know what the future has in store for us but these boys deserve it all.

Hwighting Boys! You are amazing!

And the first song starts......

Maniac is such an amazing way to kick this night off.