Chapter 9 Your Boys, Finally

Kat Pov

The security guard leads me into a room and tells me to wait here.

I am getting super nervous,

Am I about to meet my boys????????

I'm suddenly not sure that I do want to meet them, what if by having me as their soulmate their fans hate them.

I don't want their career to go down because of me, especially when it has been going so well lately,

with No Easy and Oddinary doing so well internationally as well as locally in Korea.

I should run before I ruin everything for them.

I take off thru the door and get stopped by a wall that feels an awful lot like a person's chest.

I look up to find myself looking into Hyunjin's eyes.

My soulmark burns, then He pulls me back into the room and sets me on the couch and asks me to stay.

All I can do is nod my head, I should have never come to the concert.

Hyunjin Pov

Chan had sent a text to all of us saying to meet in the waiting room because he had a surprise for us.

I'm not that far so I head that way wondering what Chan has planned.

I hope it's not a trick or a prank, he hasn't done that in a while but I can never be too cautious when it comes to any of the boys, they all can be a little bit much sometimes.

I wonder if our last soulmate will be like them or if she is the one who will help keep them together.

As I round the corner a body comes flying at me, not paying attention to what's Infront or around them.

They slam into me and not the wind out of me in the process.

I look down and meet the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, my heart is beating so fast and so hard that I'm sure she can hear it.

Suddenly my soulmark for my last soulmate starts to burn.

WAIT! Is this Her! Is this Chan's surprise?

But why then was she running away?

Does she not want us??

Oh I hope that isn't what's happening, please want us!

I grab her arms and drag her back into the waiting room and set her on the couch softly.

Please stay, I ask quietly.

She only nods her head.

Oh where are the rest of the boys?

Suddenly they all pile into the room and stop, freezing when they realize I'm not the only one in the room.

"Who is she, Hyunjin?" Asks Jisung.

Chan speaks up.. "I am pretty sure she is our last soulmate."