Chapter 12: Home

Kat Pov

I wake up in a place that is warm and cuddly and my head is on the hardest pillow I've ever felt.

The pillow starts to move,

I don't think it's a pillow. I look up and I see the cutest little face full of freckles.

OMG! I fell asleep on top of Felix I must have fallen asleep while they were trying to talk to me last night,

I just got so overwhelmed I must have conked out.

This is so embarrassing, how do I move without waking him up?

Do I want to move though?

This is such a comfortable place. I'm so warm and I feel like I'm home. I haven't felt that in a while.

I decided to just lay there and think about how my life could change, will they want me to come with them on tour?

Will they want me to move to Korea with them? Do they want me at all?

I know they said they wanted me last night but what if they were just trying to calm me down / get me out of my daze.

Suddenly all these fears and doubts start crowding my mind when my "pillow" moves!

I look up to see the smiling face of Felix.

"G'mornin beautiful, why do you have a frown on your face? " Asked Felix.

I don't know how to respond, I close my eyes and slowly start to turn away from him, when I feel his arms start to wrap tightly around me stopping me from moving.

"You are not going anywhere, you're staying right here until you tell me what is going on. Or do I need to go get Chan? "

Felix says

No? you don't need to go get a Chan, I'll tell you what's going through my brain but please don't be mad at me. Do you guys really want me?

Do you want me to stay with you?

Do you want me to move to Korea? or do you want me to disappear? Do you want me to pretend this never happened?

Would it be better for you all nobody knew I existed? Would it be better if if if if.....

"Stop! I know you don't want me to get angry so stop before I become angry, you are perfect. Why would we not want you?

Why would we want you to stay here?

You are a piece that's missing from us, we have been searching for you for so long ever since we knew that you were out there. We have been waiting and preparing for you to be with us for a long time. Now I think we need to go see the others." Felix says looking very distraught.

I nod my head in agreement and we slowly get out of bed heading towards what looks like a suite living room.

IN Pov

What if she wakes up and decides to leave us?

What if she was upset last night because she doesn't want 8 soulmates?

I don't know what I would do if she were to reject us.

I have dreamed of the day that we meet our soulmate, and now that we've met her I don't think I could ever let go of her.

If she decides not to stay I think I will be shattered and unable to be put back together.

As I'm sitting there at the kitchen table Channie hyung walks up behind me placing his hand on my shoulder.

" It'll be alright Innie, she will be with us from now on." He says

How does he know what I'm thinking????

"Your face is very easy to read Innie." Chan says with a laugh.

Stop that it's creeping me out.

But thank you I needed that reassurance right now.

When is she going to wake up though??

Just then Kat and Felix enter the kitchen.

"We have something to talk about."

Felix says, "Chan can you get everyone rounded up?"

I hope everything is ok.