Chapter 4 Show time

Kat Pov:

I can't believe it, I am in line for the Skz concert and I am pretty sure that they are my soul mates.

What am I going to do?

How am I going to meet them and prove that I am there soulmate, it's very rare to get your soulmates name but I got all their names so I am hoping above all hope that at least one of them got my name so that I can prove that I am their soulmate and not a sasange stalker bitch.

Liz and Sara are trying to calm me down, we still have about 20 people In Front of us and it is taking a long time for the line to move.

If the line keeps moving at its current pace then I have a good 15 minutes until it's our turn. I really don't know what I am going to say or do...... Ugh.

Lee Know Pov:

I have a funny feeling in my gut that I can't quite place. It kinda feels like when Chan and I met and realized we were soulmates and the first ones to realize our group were soulmates. I wonder if our last soulmate is here in this room, I hope so but what if she only speaks English, how will I communicate with her. I hope she knows Korean or is willing to learn and I hope she is a fast learner. All these thoughts are flashing through my brain and I am so nervous I forget to greet the next fan until she waves her hand in front of me.

"I'm sorry, what is your name?" One of the only phrases in English that I know.

Sara says and gives me a knowing look and says patience with a grin and walks to the next member leaving me very confused.

Then I see her, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.