(2)

"Trust Fall"

-

Cheong san made it to the roof top. He banged on the door hard, not caring if zombies heard.

"it's me Cheong san" he shouted in a hasty tone. He was met with Su-hyeok when the door opened but there was no time for greetings, he rushed in and closed it, "how did you guys eventually get in?" he rested his hands on his thighs, catching his breath.

"I don't know, it just unlocked" on-jo replied, "we were lucky it did though" she smiled.

-

Gwi nam was filled with fury. How Cheong san got away like that. He cursed under his breath with disappointment in himself but before all hope was lost for him, he knew where Cheong san would be headed, the rooftop.

Luckily, he was greeted by a lovely girl clutched to a bag of food. She froze, he turned to her and smirked, startling her.

"you okay?" Gwi nam gave his friendliest tone.

she didn't reply verbally, she nodded. She was too stunned to speak, "G-Gwi nam?" She uttered, taking a few steps back.

Gwi nam smirked and tilted his head, "you scared?" He asked in a menacing tone as if her fear fuelled him.

she shook her head.

His smile faded, "where are you going with such a heavy bag of food for such a small girl like you?" He scrunched his eyebrows.

she clutched her bag tighter, "I- I uh-"

before she could answer, Gwi nam let out an uncontrollable laugh, "can I get some food?" He raised his eyebrows amused every time he spoke to her. He could sense her pulse beating and her heart beat racing.

"uh" she hesitantly grabbed some bread from the bag and held it up to him, "sure" her lips straightened out, forming the best smile she could in the situation.

"thanks" he knocked the bread from her hands and bit her neck. Biting down on her was a sensation he had craved for days. Only he had wished it was Cheong san.

-

In efforts to start a fire, the group scattered across the rooftop, looking for supplies and once they had gathered items, their next problem was starting the fire.

It took what felt like hours to start it up but when it did, it was warm. A lot warmer than without the fire at least.

"so Cheong san, who do you like?" Dae-su asked, they had all suspected it was on-jo, they just wanted to hear it from him.

"uhh" he stuttered, scanning everyone around the fire, "nobody" he lowered his head, fidgeting with his thumbs.

Dae-su nudged Joon-yeong and mumbles filled the circle. Cheong san knew what they were talking about but didn't say anything anyway.

Cheong san walked off, on-jo tried with minimal effort to get him to stay with a light graze of his jumper. For obvious reasons, her effort was unsuccessful.

-

Gwi nam tirelessly climbed up the pipe and scrambled his way onto the roof. When he got up, he noticed Cheong san storming in his direction with his head down.

He hid.

Luckily, where he was sulking at wasnt visible to the rest and they agreed to give Cheong san his space so it gave Gwi nam the time to figure out where to go with Cheong san.

He sat down, not noticing Gwi nam hiding behind a wooden pole. He crept toward him and sat next time Cheong san. At first, Cheong san didn't notice but when he did he almost shouted until Gwi nam covered his mouth.

"Shhh, what's the matter?" Gwi nam laughed quietly, not wanting to bring the attention of others, "if you shout, I'll gouge your eye pretty eye out so you have something to scream for" he slowly moved his hand off Cheong san's mouth and all he could do was oblige.

"you're pathetic" Cheong san spat.

Gwi nam smiled sinisterly, "where do you want to go on our first date, hm?" He brushed past Cheong san's insulting remark and held the upper half of Cheong san's body over the building

Cheong san kicked at Gwi nam.

"If you kick me, I'll just end up letting go" after that though, he pulled him back and pinned him against the wall.

Cheong san winced from the impact.

"We better hurry, our date is soon" with that Gwi nam held tightly onto Cheong san's waist and stood on the small wall which stopped him from jumping.

"3,2,1"

Gwi nam fell backwards and Cheong san screamed, closing his eyes tightly and gripping onto Gwi nam's jacket, he could feel Gwi nam holding him closer too except not in fear but out of pure desire to.

-

Stopping this here bc I haven't had any sleep and now I have school but it's probably still a little rushed I promise I will write something decent when I get some sleep I have too many ideas

-