(19)

"not before I kill him"

-

Gwinam was sat in class, his leg bouncing as he fidgets with his pen, tapping it on the table, doodling, clicking it, whatever he could do he did. He was furious at Suhyeok.

Granted, he didn't exactly not deserve what suhyeok was doing to him but he felt that it was unfair to cheongsan who just wanted his old friend back.

Suhyeok was going to pay for what he did.

~

After class, Cheongsan jumped into Gwinam's arms. Cheongsan had become extra clingy because he was sad about uncle lee leaving.

"I need to go sort something out" Gwinam placed a kiss on his forehead as he got up, sliding Cheongsan gently off his lap.

"I'll come" Cheongsan smiled, he didn't want to loose sight of Gwinam because he was worried about loosing him too. Gwinam sighed.

"you're not gonna enjoy being there but come on" he was quite sympathetic for cheongsan and couldn't resist being with him.

They walked around the school til Gwinam spotted Suhyeok. He let go of cheongsan's grasp and walked up to him, wrapping his arm over his shoulder.

"hey my worried friend" Gwinam joked, Suhyeok looked at Gwinam and instead of feeling scared, he chuckled at his joke.

"did you like that?" He teased, Gwinam then guided Suhyeok aggressively outside, practically holding him in a headlock.

Cheongsan followed but didn't stop him, he was mad at suhyeok because they both know it was him who wrote the letter.

"you motherfucker" as soon as they stepped outside Gwinam bashed his head into the brick wall once again, Suhyeok was dizzy but conscious.

Suhyeok punched Gwinam and made his nose bleed but the taller boy retaliated by hitting the back of his head, sending him onto the floor where Gwinam would grab the collar of his shirt and punch him repeatedly, his face covered in his own blood.

Suhyeok kicked Gwinam in the stomach with the little stability he had. He scrunched up, holding his stomach and rolled over. Before Gwinam could try and get up, Suhyeok got on top of him and pinned his wrists to the floor.

They had gained a small crowd of people, Gwinam was panting. Suhyeoks blood dripped onto his face.

"If only we were in a cupboard" Suhyeok teased, referring to cheongsan and Gwinam's first interaction which Suhyeok walked in on.

"I'll fucking kill you, y'know that right" Gwinam threatened as he spat in his face. Suhyeok let go of his wrists and threw his head back, catching his breathe and brushing off Gwinam's threat.

Suhyeok then grabbed his chin and guided his face to look at cheongsan.

"not before I kill him" Suhyeok turned Gwinam to face him again and smiled. Getting up off him and walking away.

~

After that fight, people crowded Gwinam trying to get in on the situation until a teacher pushed them away and brought him to the headteachers office.

Eventually bringing suhyeok soon after. His face was cleaned up but he had a gash on his lip and his head was slightly swollen seen as he barely recovered from last time.

"if you ever touch cheongsan I'll slit your throat" Gwinam said bluntly as he turned his head towards suhyeok. Suhyeok looked back at him.

"okay" Suhyeok seemed calm about his threats and often brushed it off with a smal chuckled. His amusement confused Gwinam but he didn't think much of it because he couldn't care less about suhyeok.

"why cheongsan?" he had an annoyed tone to his voice and he scrunched his face, confused.

"because I know he's the only thing you care about" Suhyeok smiled.

"how's your friend? y'know the one like me?" He hinted at namra, suhyeok immediately looked at Gwinam with a stern look on his face.

"none of your fucking business" he pulled him closer by his collar, their noses touching as suhyeok got defensive. Gwinam smirked as he know knew his weakness.

Namra.

"It will be" Gwinam pushed his hand from his shirt and leaned back on the wall. Suhyeok stayed silent.

~

The pair were brought into the head teachers office and Gwinam was sat back on his chair. Suhyeok was the complete opposite, sat forward with his elbows on his thighs.

long story short, Gwinam and Suhyeok were forced to apologise to each other.

"now, hug" the head teacher leaned back on his desk, fed up. He knew that they weren't sincere to each other.

"what?" Gwinam shifted forward and looked at the head teacher before looking back to Suhyeok.

"I don't think you're sincere enough, so hug" Gwinam and Suhyeok have each other a look before awkwardly standing up and hugging aggressively as Gwinam patted his back hard.

"good enough, get back to your lessons" The head teacher had given up, letting them leave.

-

short ish but yeah enjoy :)<3

-