(6)

"I like rough"

-

Su-hyeok told the others to stay in the room as he spoke to Cheong san. Cheong san didn't want to speak but he didn't have much of a choice.

"so?," Su-Hyeok began. Both of them were drowned in their own thoughts, except one of them had answers.

"it's like I was telling you before, I kissed him to escape, it was my only option and honestly I'm lucky you came because if he didnt kiss back then I would have probably lost an eye" Cheong san subtly tried to change the subject, unsuccessfully.

"yeah but you didn't look like you were in any danger just then" Cheong san snapped.

"I don't know, what do you want from me? What do you want from this? you guys pressured me to confess feelings you thought I had for on-jo and I was vulnerable, maybe I wanted to kiss him in that cupboard, maybe I didnt? It doesn't matter" Cheong san's face was bright red, out of anger. He didn't understand why su-hyeok asked so many questions about shit that didn't concern him.

"Nobody mention On-jo when we asked you who you liked? I don't care that you're gay-"

"I'm not gay" Cheong san spat.

"whatever you say, but you get what I mean, I fought hard to protect you from him, Nam-ra was bit, to protect me who was protecting you, was that all for nothing?" Su-hyeok had made a valid point, but Cheong san's mood had taken him over.

"I don't need your protection" Cheong san stared at him, tears boiling in his eyes. Su-hyeok looked shocked, but also mad. His words hurt, but he didn't want Cheong san to know that.

"this shit is spicy," mi-Jin had been ease-dropping the whole time, "so you fucked your enemy and you're mad at your friend for protecting you?" She smiled, amused by the story.

"Pretty much" su-hyeok got up and shoved past Mi-Jin but she just climbed out the window and sat with him.

"listen it's okay to be gay you know, I didn't accept it until I met Ha-ri, so you-"

"Mi-Jin!" Ha-ri had called out to her, she stopped in her tracks, winked at Cheong san, who was still mad but didn't have the strength to tell her to leave him alone, and walked back inside to greet Ha-ri.

-

Gwi nam gasped for air, he had fallen onto a short metal pole which had stabbed him through his chest. He grunted and whimpered.

"Cheong san" he mumbled as he got up, he limped his way back into the site. Desperately wanting Cheong san. Except he still wanted his eye, his pretty eye.

"Where's Cheong san?" He climbed his way up the stairs, Su-hyeok fell silent. Nobody said anything but he could sniff him out himself. Cheong san had a distinct smell which Gwi nam had memorised.

He met with Cheong san on the wooden support, "I love it when you play rough" Gwi nam joked, leaping at Cheong san and pinning him down.

"Gwi nam" Cheong san kicked his legs, when he noticed Gwi nam's eye, he realised pushing him may have pleased him too much, his eye was wide and blood from God knows who has dripping from his mouth onto Cheong san's face.

"your eye" Gwi nam stroked Cheong san's eye lid. Cheong san panicked, but he could do nothing else. Gwi nam felt the pounding of Cheong san's heart, it drove him insane, the beating.

"HELP" Cheong san called, unfortunately for him though, nobody came to him.

-

"he needs us" On-jo tried to run to his voice but su-hyeok held her back, "let go" she kicked, he didn't let go. He was still mad at Cheong san and even though it sounds harsh, he 'stuck to Cheong san's' word and didn't offer assistance.

"he said himself he doesn't need our help" he looked to mi-Jin, who he knew listened to the whole conversation.

"uh, that's true but it was probably only because he was mad about being gay" Mi-Jin felt guilty and shrugged but was honestly a little scared of Gwi nam, from the pure look of him she could deduce he had lost his sanity and even though she acted fearless and sarcastic, she was as terrified as the ones who showed it. If not more.

"what?" On-jo turned to Mi-jin who had held her hand over her mouth, realising she ease-dropped and nobody else was suppose to know.

"gay means happy?" She tried to play it off, On-jo wasn't buying it.

"he's gay and he didn't tell me?" She was slightly annoyed.

"to be fair, did you ask?" Mi-jin tried to lighten the mood, nobody was beaming with joy.

"AGHHH FUCK" Cheong san screamed in excruciating pain. They all turned to look at the window.

-

Cheong san's eye was being slowly gouged out by Gwi nam, who wasn't even there at that point, his smile, his demeanour, everything about him had changed. He knew he was crazy but fuck, not this crazy.

"GWI NAM PLEASE" Cheong san screamed, his agony was too much for su-hyeok to listen to and he came running through.

"I think you need my help" he hit Gwi nam across the head but the damage had already been done. As Gwi nam was lying there on the floor next to Cheong san unconscious, Su-hyeok grabbed his collar.

He was ready to punch him but Cheong san, while holding his eye, stopped him.

"thanks" Cheong san reluctantly thanked him but was still mad, "don't hurt him" Gwi nam had a way with Cheong san that he could gouge his fucking eye out and he wouldn't be mad.

"are you insane? he just stabbed you in the eye with his finger? and you want to protect him?" su-hyeok didnt waste his breath arguing with a brick wall.

Cheong san didn't care much, he dragged Gwi nam up right so he sat beside him and Cheong san leaned on him, he didn't want to admit that he felt something for Gwi nam, especially to him but he knew that he would eventually have to.

-

short ish but something <3

-