(11)

"confrontation"

-

Gwinam had thought all night about the way suhyeok treated cheongsan. Stroking cheongsan's soft hair while he was laying next to him. Being next to cheongsan calmed him, but the rage that boiled inside him about suhyeok was too strong for even cheongsan to make disappear. He knew he wasn't going to let him do that because he knew cheongsan wouldn't give up on suhyeok same as gwinam wouldn't give up on cheongsan. He wanted to protect him. He knew that cheongsan would say he didn't need it but he did. He was too vulnerable around suhyeok and he knew that if he carried on the way he was, suhyeok would take advantage of it.

The next day, Gwinam is in class just staring at Suhyeok. He needed to put him in his place. He couldn't treat cheongsan like he was nothing after what he did to protect them from him and himself. Not to mention how much he knew cheongsan had missed him.

He was such an arsehole

Gwinam needed to either talk to suhyeok or cheongsan and because he was so angry he decided to talk to suhyeok.

-

Class had ended and Gwinam followed suhyeok until they were in a position where nobody could see them.

"Suhyeok" gwinam called. Suhyeok slowly turned, already knowing who the mystery voice belonged to.

"yeah" he smiled, putting his hands in his pockets, creating an 'intimidating' stance.

Gwinam glanced over his shoulder to make sure nobody was with them and he pounced on suhyeok. Grabbing his collar roughly and pushing him onto the corridor wall. Suhyeok, startled, raised his hands in the air.

"why are you being such a dick to cheongsan? Huh? You know what he did for you? What sacrifices he made for you? If it were up to me I would have dragged you into the fire with us" gwinam got in his face, shaking suhyeok angrily trying to get a response out of him.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm not getting involved in whatever you're planning" Suhyeok slowly lowered his hands but didn't fight his grasp, gwinam let go.

"we aren't planning anything? We just want a normal life" Suhyeok laughed.

"normal? you think you can be normal? you're a-"

Gwinam put his hand over his mouth, shushing him.

"you better not say a fucking word" He threatened. Suhyeok nodded. He let go of him once again.

"I wont, like I said I'm not getting involved, but if you don't keep your boyfriend away from me then I can't promise anything" Suhyeok threatened back. His only job was to keep cheongsan away from suhyeok. It broke his heart because he knew how much cheongsan was happy to even see suhyeok but it would be easy, right?

Gwinam agreed. Nodding his head as suhyeok walked off, pleased with the agreement. Whereas gwinam wasnt.

"gwinam?" Cheongsan ran up to him and embraced him in a warm hug, "where have you been you dick?, I missed you" Gwinam hugged him back, tightly but gently.

"I was in the bathroom" he lied. He didn't want to tell cheongsan because he knew he would be mad for confronting him.

"you could've said" cheongsan slapped his arm.

Gwinam held his arm in slight pain and smiled.

"I'm sorry" he apologised as they walked to get lunch together.

Gwinam felt guilty for lying but knew it was for the better. Now all he needed to do was keep cheongsan away from suhyeok. He wasn't doing it out of jealousy although he was a little bit jealous of how much cheongsan was talking about him and wanting to speak to him but overall he was doing it for cheongsan. He knew he could handle surviving in the streets alone if suhyeok kept his promise and eventually told everyone but he didn't know if cheongsan could.

-

HEYA enjoy this short part! I'm actually picking up a storyline and organising stuff now so yeah I actually do know what I'm doing with this story but updates will be slower not too slow tho anyway love u all <3

-