(8)

"normal"

-

months after the explosion

It had been an eventful few months, Gwi nam and Cheong san had survived the explosion. Gwi nam barely, suffering burn scars on the back of his legs which Cheong san had to often tend to but with limited supplies they couldn't do much, luckily he's doing better and the pain had eased. When the bomb had finished doing its damage, things were different. They took a more open approach on their feelings at first and when they had eventually healed their wounds, they sat in what was left of the cafeteria at school and had a serious talk about how they felt for each other and just because they didn't call each other boyfriends, they were still in a happy relationship, well what they considered happy.

The thing about Gwi nam and Cheong san was that they knew each others weaknesses, and for most relationships, it was a good thing. It showed communication and trust, but for these it was a bad thing because they knew how to hurt each other mentally and physically.

Cheong san deep down was still mad at Gwi nam for what he had done to him, who he had changed him into, but he didn't think about the past much, it was better not to.

They usually fought but not hold a grudge about it, it just happened and went. It was at least once a month because even though they sat down to talk about love, they didn't take the time to talk about different emotions like anger.

Cheong san often vented to Gwi nam about how much he misses his friends and sits there pondering what they could be doing now or if they had forgotten about him or if they even survived. Gwi nam would usually shut him up by kissing him and telling him that they would have come back by now if they were alive and still remembered him but that he's got him, who's not going anywhere.

However, human population in Hyosan was scarce but they had fun together when they stumbled across the odd streamer who wanted to visit Hyosan high school for views.

"what if they do come back?" Cheong san tipped his head back, making eye contact with Gwi nam. Cheong san was sat in between Gwi nam's legs. They cuddled a lot to stay warm but they couldn't deny they enjoyed it.

Gwi nam grabbed his hair, "they haven't come back for you" Gwi nam shrugged, he was right. Cheong san was waiting for the day they would come back but to be honest, if he actually made it out without Gwi nam, he wouldn't come back for him.

It was hell living there.

Yeah, Gwi nam had made it better for him but Gwi nam wasn't much of an emotional guy and just loved to shove him about, the only time he got feeling from Gwi nam was when he was pinning him against a wall or had Cheong san's head held over the rooftop.

Gwi nam wasn't satisfied with the way Cheong san now reacted to his torture. He use to smell his fear, it use to make him go crazy and fuel him but because if he did throw Cheong san off the building. He would survive it so he wasn't scared anymore.

the only thing that hadn't died down for them was their passion for each other and physical touch. When Gwi nam found his knife again, he had so much fun. Gwi nam was slicing Cheong san and running the knife down his body. He could smell his fear because he knew he still had fear in him he just had to work harder for it, and so he did.

Stupidly, he lost the knife again. He hasn't found it since.

They loved each other, but they couldn't live the way they were. They decided it was best to travel, they cleaned themselves up and cleaned off their clothes to look semi-decent.

Their dream was to live normally, have a normal relationship and have normal lives. Or as normal as they could get. They were going to hide the fact that they were hambies and would move away at a new school.

-

Don't know where I'm going with this book anymore so they're starting fresh also gonna start working on my oneshots book soon :) but I'm not gonna abandon this and maybe I'll start a new book if I get too into one of my oneshot ideas

-