(18)

"suspicious"

-

Gwinam was wary of uncle lee, Cheongsan was laying on top of him, fast asleep as he played with his hair. Uncle lee wasn't as talkative as he usually was with them and Gwinam caught onto it straight away.

Uncle lee was sat across from them, they were sat in the living room. Gwinam had come out of the room after the embarrassment and nobody brought it up, Gwinam liked pretending things didn't happen. Uncle lee was also wary of Gwinam seen as the letter directed him.

They both had injured eyes which was what the letter spoke about, well, Cheongsan wasn't as bad as uncle lee was able to get them to the hospital and his eye recovered but Gwinam's was too far gone.

"how did you injure your eyes?" He asked, bringing up conversation. Gwinam looked over at Uncle lee, confused at first but then remembered. He often forgot about his eye because he had been like it for so long he got use to looking out of one eye.

"why the sudden ask?" Gwinam deflected the question onto him. Uncle lee shrugged.

"I've just never asked" he gave a friendly smile to the boy. Gwinam nodded.

"if you really want to know, he did it" he gave a look to cheongsan and rubbed his back gently, Uncle lee slowly nodded his head.

"why?" He continued questioning Gwinam. Gwinam didn't like being questioned, it made him feel pressured and stressed. He had a lot of emotions which he kept to himself. He never told cheongsan how he really felt in some situations. He hated getting all sappy and shit, it was awkward and often ended in the two just stood there not being able to say anything to each other so he often avoided sharing his feelings.

"because he loves me" Gwinam smiled as he gave a rather ominous response. He was getting fed up of questions and would have left the room if it weren't for cheongsan sleeping on him. He didn't want to wake his peaceful boy.

"well how did you guys meet?, if he did that to you and now you're in love with him, he must have some charm to him" Uncle lee chuckled slightly at his own joke, Gwinam smiled and nodded his head.

"yeah it's a long story, I can't really remember the moment I fell in love with him, I guess it was just a gradual thing" Gwinam lied, knowing exactly the moment he fell in love with the boy. Uncle lee accepted Gwinam's unwillingness to give helpful responses and left him alone.

Uncle lee decided to give the pair their space and walked off to his room where he would reread the letter. He for the past 2 days read the letter at least 100 times. It shocked him so much he didn't believe it was real.

~

Cheongsan grumbled as he woke up, stretching slightly as he looked up at Gwinam. Cheongsan greeted his boyfriend with a small mumble, he was too tired to compose any words. Gwinam admired him as he stayed with him for a bit, trying to wake himself up.

Cheongsan got up and Gwinam could feel his legs again. He had been on him for so long he lost feeling in his legs.

Gwinam walked to bed with Cheongsan, even though it was the afternoon they decided to just sit in bed and talk.

"uncle lee is acting strange" Gwinam commented to Cheongsan, he looked at him as he sat on top of the sheets.

"I don't think so" Cheongsan defended him, Gwinam gave him a look.