(4)

"round 2?"

-

Cheong san and Su-hyeok eventually made it to the roof top where everyone was eagerly waiting for him to return. When Nam-ra opened the door for them everyone crowded Cheong san.

"Hey what happened? Are you okay?" On-jo asked as she hugged him, he patted her back, his back was sore and tender from all the times Gwi nam had pushed him against a wall and shoved him.

"I'm okay" Cheong san nodded

"Gwi nam closed them in a cupboard," Su-hyeok started. Dae-su and Joon-yeong gave each other a look, pulling a face while trying to hold back giggles.

"and he was on top of him, probably ready to kill him, if I wasn't there I don't know what would have happened" Dae-su spat out a short giggle.

"what so funny huh?" Cheong san ran up to him and held his collar. Threatening him. Everyone started shouting and trying to pull Cheong san and Dae-su away from each other.

"nothing, nothing" he held his hands up as Su-hyeok pulled Cheong san away. Su-hyeok held him there for a second as everyone calmed down.

Joon-yeong nudged Dae-su hard in the arm, giving him a disappointed and angry look, Dae-su held his arm, "ah" he looked back at Cheong san who had calmed down enough to be released.

"Why does Gwi nam want to kill you though?" Nam-ra blurted out, she was still stood by the door. Cheong san turned. He was silent for a moment.

"I don't think he does," Su-hyeok looked at him confused.

"If he doesn't then what was he doing to you before?" Cheong san looked up at Su-hyeok.

"it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't want to do to you, we will protect you" On-jo blurted, conveniently making it so Cheong san can avoid Su-hyeok's question.

Cheong san smiled, "thanks" On-jo smiled back, not as big though, more of a straightened out smile. She nodded.

-

Gwi nam had finally left the cupboard, reluctantly though. For some reason he wanted to stay in there forever, with him.

He knew exactly where Cheong san would be but he wasn't in the mood to chase after him. He just wanted him to come back willingly except he knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Fuck" he closed his eye and his head went back, breathing in the not so fresh air. He was use to the decay in the air, it sometimes soothed him. He cracked the bones in his fingers and walked on.

-

"We need to move" Cheong san said, everyone turned to him.

"why? what if someone comes to rescue us and we aren't there to be rescued?" Hyo-Ryung asked, she didn't want to go because she just wanted to be rescued and leave this hell hole.

"do you think they're coming? really? we are going to die waiting for these bastards" Cheong san spat back. Most agreed with Cheong san so they collectively decided to leave and take things they could use as weapons.