1.Joshua?

It was a chill summer night for vernon. He was in his room, watching Matrix for the 1000th time and being fascinated all over again. He's parents were downstairs, making dinner and his sister Sofia was out with her friends.  His best friends, Seokmin and seungkwan were out on their date. They were supposed to meet at 7. It's 7:20 only, but they have already sent him 20 texts ,10 from each[oh, and some stupid selfies too] , saying how much they are missing him, how awesome it'd be if vernon was there and et cetera. Vernon was starting to get annoyed because a) They should concentrate on their date. b)The final fighting is going to start, and their constant message is a bit [actually a lot] disturbing. c) Seungkwan should stop using those dog filters while taking selfies. He knows his friends are just concerned, but it's Matrix we're talking about and people who know him should know better than disturb him when he's being blessed with Kianu Reeves's godly visuals.

After turning off the notifications, When vernon was finally concentrating on his movie, advertisement for teeth whitening toothpaste started airing and Vernon almost groaned from how unfair this world is being towards him. He was about to go downstairs and grab some snacks, but his phone rang.

Must be seungkwan asking for movie recommendation, he thought.

 He picked the call without checking the caller id . 

"I'm watching Matrix." He said as soon as he heard a voice from the other side.

"What? Joshua Hyung, have you gone crazy? You never watch that thing! Jeonghan hyung was right, a ghost has taken over your soul!!And that's why he broke up with you! I'm pretty much sure he will karate chop me if he finds out i'm talking to his ex. Anyways, how could you set me up on a blind date? I mean, i may or may not have said it when i was drunk that i have a thing for older guys, but that doesn't mean you are going to set me up  with a fucking 23 year old millionaire! I'm sorry i shouldn't curse, you can lecture me later, but I'm 19 only!!! And that guy is the next Ceo of Jeon Tech! What was his name? Yeah, jeon jungkook... And how do you know that guy? I heard from jeonghan hyung that you are friends with that guy's older brother......you two say that you are not together but you have each other's information!!  You are in freaking  LA right now! I got your number from Mingyu hyung. Are you and jeonghan hyung spying on each other or something? The other night, one hot dude asked jeonghan hyung for his number but he refused him!! And that guy even wore Gucci!! He is so whipped for you, man.... i don't know should i ship you two or throw up?!  Seriously, just kiss and make up already! By the way, can you please tell me where does minghao hide  his closet keys? Don't even think of denying that you know it! I know you know it. I need to steal some clothes from him because you decided to set me up with a rich ass dude! ugh..what am i going to wear!!!!!! You know perfectly well that my wardrobe is full of ripped jeans and oversized t-shirts only! If you tell me where is the key and help me out with what to wear on this 'date' , then maybe I'll forgive you this time. Hyung are you even there? You haven't spoken one word!" The guy paused.

Finally,  vernon thought.

Keanu Reeves just shot the bad guy and intense fighting scene is playing on the tv. On any other day, Vernon would be engrossed in the movie by now, today a stranger is on his phone who thinks that he is 'joshua hyung' who is the ex boyfriend of someone called 'jeonghan hyung', the same joshua hyung who set this stranger up on a blind date and vernon really doesn't know if he should say that he isn't whom the stranger is looking for or just hung up the call. But this guy is going through a crisis, the same crisis Vernon goes through everytime his besties set him up on a date. And he kinda feels bad for this guy. Yes, he never met him. So, what? Vernon is a big softie, though he will never admit it. 

"hyung?" That guy's voice came .

"I think you should wear whatever makes you feel comfortable." Vernon said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, hyung, just tell me where his keys are so that I can borrow or steal some expensive shirts, gucci or prada or something like that." Vernon could hear the distaste in his voice, an even though he never saw this stranger, vernon could imagine him pouting.

" But I think you should wear something casual but sexy? I mean not tight ripped jeans, though it will make your ass stick out and it should be hot,But it's summer in korea and i don't want you to get a heatstroke but i think you should try black pants and plain white shirt? It should look good. Oh, and I'm not Joshua by the way."

Vernon has the worst fashion sense in this universe and his wardrobe too is full of jeans and tshirts, but he is friends with boo seungkwan, who is a diva slash the most instagrammable person he has ever met, so he's bound to learn some stuffs about fashion.

" That's a pretty good advise, hyung. Wait......YOU.. WHAT!!! Are you Joshua hyung's new boyfriend?? OMG !!!! Jeonghan hyung is going to be soo pissed!! UGH!!! I'm sure as soon as i give him this news, he will buy a ticket to LA and go there to kill both of you!! Good luck with that man.  I wish I could feel bad for you, but you two deserve that. Jeonghan hyung  turned down a rich gucci guy just for Joshua and now this is what he gets??? That gucci guy even wore rolex!!! By the way, how long have you two known each other?"

Vernon was .... amused. If he hadn't picked up this call, he would never know that it is possible for a human being to talk this much.

"Uhh...I reallly don't know anyone named Joshua."

The guy stayed silent for sometimes.

Then he screeched.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I'M SO EMBARASSED RIGHT NOW!!! I'M REALLY SORRY I MUST HAVE DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER...AND I SAID SO MANY THINGS..I WANNA DIG A HOLE AND CRAWL INTO IT..AHHHHHH..."

And the line went dead.

Though he won't admit it, Vernon was a bit disappointed. He somehow liked talking with this stranger. He wasn't a talkative person, actually far from it. But listening to someone talk so much about so many things...just seemed so freaking hillarious and cute.

Not to mention , that the guy had the most amazing voice he ever heard.

 Vernon just shrugged and went back to watching matrix. But his mind kept wandering over bits and pieces of the conversation he just had with a stranger and keanu reeves whom he considered his first love was long forgotten.

And by the time Vernon was actually able to concentrate on the movie, the credits started rolling. He just sighed.

He was thinking if he should finish his homeworks first or take a shower, when his phone started ringing again.

And again, he answered it without checking the caller id. Vernon was just a careless person.

"Soooo you think I should wear whatever makes me feel comfortable? And no to the tight jeans?"

And, honestly Vernon never thought a mere phonecall could give him so much pleasure. It seems like today, this phonecall is teaching him a lot of things.

He chuckled at the guy's question. Honestly, since when did Vernon learn to chuckle?

"Hey! It's a serious question."

Vernon kept laughing until the phone guy started whining and saying "how rude people are nowadays" and "how people are being too selfish to help others in their problem".

After vernon calmed down, he finally answered," No to the tight jeans."

"nice. ok, thanks. Let's hope that my date isn't a creep."

"Best of luck."

And the guy giigled in answer before hanging up the call.

That guy GIGGLED.

And what is happening to vernon's heart right now?