4.Disney Princes.

Vernon was busy. Like, really busy. Being a physics major and working night shift at the hottest bar in the neighborhood was..difficult. Oh, and not to mention that he had two parents who were very fond of the idea of parties..so..even if vernon wanted some peace for at least an hour so that he can finish his assignments, the peace certainly never came. He has this really hard test next week but his preparation is NOT good at all. So, he did what was needed to be done. Grabbed his backpack, put on his jacket and escaped from his house through the backdoor. His destination : Seungkwan's house.

As soon as, he knocked on the door, seungkwan's mom opened the door and smiled.

"hello, vernonie!! How are you?"

"I'm fine, auntie. Is seungkwan here?"

"oh, yes, seokmin and seungkwan are upstairs, watching movie. Go and join them!"

Vernon just smiled and headed upstairs. He would love to spend sometimes with his friends but he has to study. He knocked on seungkwan's door, and......the door opened revealing his friends making out , titanic playing on the background. (yes, you're right, sex scenes of course!)

"Woah, woah, dude, time out!"

Both of them almost fell from the bed in surprise. "What the fuck, noni, you scared us!!!" Seungkwan said. 

"guys, i'm really sorry. I didn't know you two had.....plans. My parents are throwing a party today..and  you know how much i hate those parties!!!! i gotta study!!!"

Seokmin shook his head in pity. "Dude, you really should have taken music as your major with us. Physics is hard! I don't understand how you love that subject!" He visibly winced at the mere mention of the subject.

"Nevermind. Can you please keep the volume down? I promise i won't take long. It will take me an hour only. Then i'll leave you two alone."

"it's okay, noni. You can stay here as long as you want. We are gonna use earphones."

 Vernon was really grateful for having this understanding friends. They knew very well about his kind of...social anxiety. It was not actual social anxiety. But vernon hated interacting with people as much as a person with social anxiety disorder would do.

Taking a deep breath, Vernon took out his books and pens and started studying. He was halfway through his work, when his phone rang. Vernon cursed under his breath because, he was 120% sure it was his parents calling to return home quickly because Mr. Anderson or Mr. Parker or someone as important as those are coming to their house and they need their elder son to greet them. Fucking ridiculos.

Except, it wasn't his parents. It was that unbelievably cute, talkative stranger, who has made him laugh MORE THAN ONCE. That counts for something. And even now, the mere sight of his number made him smile involuntarily. 

"hello, babe." He said.

 Seungkwan screeched. 

Seokmin dropped his popcorn. 

And the stranger giggled

"My, my, oh stranger, did you just feel my presence and knew it was me? I didn't think we were that close. This is special. I'm gonna write it in my diary."

"You said that i gave you a boner. And you wanted to marry me last time we spoke. That at least makes us friends. And, besides, you do know that, caller id is a thing that exists, right?Welcome to the age of technology. Next time, we'll talk about CDs and DVDs."

"Friends? hmm....okay...i'll take that. By the way, this means that I'm in your phone , right? What did you save it as? The boy who stole my heart?"

"The talkative guy who can't find anything to wear on blind dates and drunk dials handsome strangers on Wednesday night and proposes them. " Vernon lied. He has it saved as "cute stranger." But he's never gonna tell him that, is he?