2.Death threat?

The second time Vernon got a call from that stranger was when he was in the middle of freaking out because he really couldn't understand what his teacher was saying about that thermodynamics rule. And as he has a test this week and he is completely sure that he is going to fail if he doesn't understand this shit, he was worried and anxious and thus,  he forgot to check the caller id before answering the call. Again.

"Hello?"

"Joshua hyung!!!!!! why didn't you tell me that jungkook guy used to date a mafia boss!!! Did you want me to get killed???? What the fuck hyung!! I thought you cared about me!!!  I thought that's why you set my sorry ass on a date with a hot rich guy!!!! But now I feel sooo betrayed!!! That guy's ex boyfriend just gave me a death threat!!!! I could have been killed!!!! He had a fucking knife with him!!!!"

knife? Death threat? Boy, Vernon was a big fan of action films. This two words were enough to make him forget the thermodynamics shit he was trying to understand.

"What the fuck seriously??!!"

"YESS! Jungkook seemed like a nice guy and I almost thought I'm getting a rich boyfriend but this guy named Taehyung just stormed into the restaurant and kissed Jungkook in front of everyone!!!! Then he came near me and grabbed my collar and said, "don't even think of looking at my baby." And then he pulled Jungkook closer and said, "let's go, baby." Jungkook seemed really irritated. Man, both of those guys were just soo fucking hot!!!! Argh...why am i still single?? Anyways, where was I? Yeah...jungkook was irritated. And then they started fighting. It was a very bad fight!!! Both of them were shouting !!!! Jungkook said," We're over, taehyung!! I can't be with a man like you! we're different from each other." I felt like I was watching a scene of a fanfiction in reality! Taehyung looked soo sad..man i felt really bad for him. oh, and then taehyung said, "If you are not in my life then I don't want to live. It's better for me to die." Then he took out a knife and gave it to jungkook and said, "Kill me and free me from all the pain."  And then jungkook started crying and they whispered some thing in each other's ears and then they were full on making out!!!!!! THEY EVEN USED TONGUE!!!!  And after they stopped , that taehyung guy showed me his knife and said, "Look at my baby once again and I'm going to kill you." THAT GUY WANTED TO KILL ME!!!! I FEEL SO INSECURED RIGHT NOW!! I'm never. ever . ever . going out on a date!! Even if that means I won't have anyone to cuddle at night!!!!Hyung, seriously, I'm never forgiving you for this!!! How could you do this to me???!!!! You need to apologize right now!!!!! Are you even there?"

Vernon was still processing all those informations. And honestly, he didn't know that stuffs like this could even happen in real life. But, then again , this stranger is teaching him a lot of things.

"Man, I'm...speechless. I really don't know what to say right now. I wish I was there ..must have been quite an experience."

"Oh my god, I'm here suffering and telling you how scared I'm for my life and this is what you get from the story!! You are so, so, screwed!!! I'm complaining to Jeonghan hyung!!! Ever since you went to LA, you have changed so much!!! I feel like I'm talking with a stranger!!! By the way, yesterday, I dialed your number incorrectly and I talked with a stranger!! A charming stranger , you know? He had this hot, sexy voice..argh... I loved talking to that guy!! Even that guy's better than you!" He paused to take a breath. And Vernon was relieved that , this phone guy even takes breath! Otherwise, he'd think this guy's an alien. Because, no man in this universe should be able to talk this fast. 

"Uhh..actually, You are talking with a stranger."

"yeah, yeah, I know. Now, you are in LA....you got all those american friends.....you won't remember us ,will you? You will act like a stranger from now on. Fine, fine, I will tell Jeonghan hyung to go to the club again. I will make sure that he doesn't refuse any hot guys. You go and have fun with your american cuties!!"

Vernon was this close to bursting into laughter. His professor is already glaring at him. But this guy was impossible.

"Did you wear white shirt and black pants today?"

"yeah, how did you know? Wait....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! YOU ARE THAT STRANGER!!!!!! I DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER AGAIN!! Why didn't you say earliar?"

"uhh..because you were talking too much and you weren't letting me speak??"

"Ohh i'm really sorry! I tend to talk a lot when i'm excited or happy or anxious and I'm actually like that most of the time..so i keep ranting a lot! I'm sorry you had to listen to my sorrowful experience of a date. I'm really taking a lot of time, aren't i? Actually people always say that i talk too much..that's why most of the time they stop me before i can even start talking, y'know? Noone really pays attention to what i say..but you seem different. you listened to my ranting patiently and even gave me advise!!!! "

"It's okay. I like hearing you speak."

"really?" The guy said after a pause.

"yeah, Especially how you tried to imitate that taehyung and jungkook's voice."

That guy giggled. And...god...he should really stop doing that. Vernon has a weak heart that can't take so much cuteness.

"I think I should go now. Bye!!!" That guy said.

And vernon really couldn't understand, since when did he started liking phonecalls so much.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe?' vernon's professor suddenly called him.

He quickly stood up, hiding his phone in his pocket. "yes, sir?"

"Out of my class, now."

In any other day, Vernon would be really ashamed , but today he's just in a very good mood and nothing can wipe that smile off of his face.

He got out of the class and called seokmin, " Let's have lunch together. My treat."

"Yo, bro, What the hell!! Are you dying or something?"

"You want free treat or not?"

" kwannie and i'll be there in 10 minutes."

Vernon is simply in a good mood, okay, sue him.