(2) No White Picket for Me

While Aurielle was dealing with her mom's cancer diagnosis Bucky is in town visiting his family. 

"So what's the big surprise?" Bucky said 

"You'll know soon honey, quit rushing." Winnie said 

They all enjoyed a lavish dinner together, Cynthia Barnes ordered for dessert to be brought out akong with more wine. 

"Geez Gigi you went all out for a random Friday night dinner." Bucky said to his grandmother.

"Its a special occasion by dear grandson." Cynthia said as the maid service came out. 

After everyone got their pie slices and refreshed drinks, Winnie nodded to her youngest son Jayzene and his signifcant other Celeste. 

"We asked Gigi and Pops do throw this together because we have a surprise announcement to make." Jayzene said 

Everyone looked in their direction, as Jayzene and Celeste both said "We are engaged." 

Celeste held up her huge sparkler, and wiggled her fingers. The family came over and hugged them as they said congrats. Winnie, Cynthia and Winnie's mother Annabelle began to discuss wedding plans with Celeste. 

James Sr found Bucky in his bar room, "James.." James Sr said 

"Whats up pops." He said as he turned around and sipped his scotch.

"You know you are the only one left and you havent brought home a girl once for the family to meet." James Sr said 

"Thats because I plan to be single, I have no desire for all that white picket fence bull shit. Marriage and a family isn't something I want. I just want to finish business school and make it to the top." He said as he walked backwards towards the door. 

"It gets lonely at the top my boy." James Sr said 

"Thats what one night stands are for grandpa." Bucky said 

He stayed for another forty five minutes but got tired of the marriage convos and when will it be his turn so he left. He called up one of his booty calls and she came over. 

He took out all his frustration on her during sex and then sent her home.