(4) You Need To Settle

Three days later 

"Hey mom dad you all wanted to see me?" Bucky said as he dropped his laundry by the door.

"Well it seems you also had another reason." Winnie said when she saw his laundry baskets.

"Yeah..anyways whats up?" He said as he plopped on the couch as their wait staff picked up his laundry. 

"Lets go lunch is ready." Winnie said as they went into the dining room.

After a few minutes of silence, James said "Son, you are graduating from Yale in the spring." 

"I know dad." Bucky said 

"And going to business school?" Winnie said

"Thats the plan." He said as he took a bite.

"And what about your love life?" James said 

Bucky stopped chewing, and looked at them. "What is this conversation really about?" He said as swallowed his bite.

"Honey we are worried." Winnie said 

"Don't be. My sex life is just fine..and love just isn't something I want." He said 

"Son, you need to settle. Look Marlon's daughter Camille is single and she's a girl that I think you should date and settle down with." James said 

Bucky slammed his napkin and fork down, "I don't want it! Why is it that nobody understands that. You have others kids that are giving you grandkids and in laws! So stop putting the pressure on me." Bucky said as he stood up. 

"Honey you cant spend the rest of your life sleeping around." Winnie said 

"Your mother is right James." James said 

He balled up fists, "I'll be back tomorrow to pick up my laundry." He said and walked out. 

He made his way back to Yale, and went clubbing with the guys. He took two girls home with him and had a threesome with them.