(24) You Changed The Game

A year later,

It was the day of Bucky's birthday, when he came home from the office. 

"Hey love." He said as he came into the kitchen.

"Hey." She said 

"Wow you look amazing." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"Thank you." She said as she kissed him.

His birrhday dinner was a steak dinner and a cake, after dinner she changed into her other surprise. 

She stood in the door way in a gold robe, "You ready to unwrap me?" She said 

Bucky's mouth fell open and was wide eyed, "Yes ma'am." He said 

She came over to him, he untied the robe and pushed it open to reveal a black and gold lingerie set. 

"Oh baby baby.." he whispered as he pulled her into his lap and pushed the robe off her. They ended up making love to each other all night. 

A few nights later, they arrived at a hotel ballroom when they walked in everyone yelled surprise. 

"Happy birthday Auri baby." Bucky said 

Everyone came over and wished them both a happy birthday cause James and Winnie threw it for the both of them. 

Near the end of the party Bucky tapped a glass with a fork. "Can I have everyone's attention, I still need to give my girl her gift." He said as everyone shut up. 

Bucky pulled Aurielle into the middle of the room..

"You changed the game for me Aurielle, I had this plan to be single forever. But then you came into my life and I suddenly realized what everyone was talking about. You changed my stance on love, and the white picket fence. Something I didn't want is now something I can't be without." He said as tears started form.

He pulled out a tiny box and got on one knee "So will you marry me?" He said 

She wiped tears. "YES!" She said 

He slipped the ring on her finger, when he stood up he saw his parents crying.