(25) Wedding Day Bliss

A year later,

It was finally wedding day. Everyone was gathered at vineyard where the wedding was held. 

Her grandfather walked her down the aisle, Sariyah and Akira were her maid and matron of honors. Sam and Steve were the best men, while the rest was bridesmaids and grooms. 

Aurielle had a chair that had a sash that said "Mother of the bride" with flowers sitting on it. 

"James, where do I begin? You are my knight in shining armor. I don't think I would be alive today if it wasn't for you. I, like you never thought about marriage or family my focus was school and becoming a lawyer. But you broke me and made me see that it was okay to let love in too. You are my person the love of my life and my best friend. I can't wait to spend forever with you by my side. I love you to the moon and back." 

"Aurielle, the woman who shook my world and made me see there was something I needed besides my business. You are my everything, and I can't imagine anyone else but you being by my side. You are the best damn thing that I ever happened to me. I can't wait to see where our life..our next chapter takes us from here. But I have no doubt it will be great. I love you Auri."

They exchanged rings and sealed their ceremony with a kiss. 

Their first dance song was "Something I Need." By OneRepublic.