Two

The next day started with an early gym session and after that we were having breakfast in the cafeteria. I sat beside Mapi at a table ourselves.

"So beautiful, tell me all about you"
Mapi said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Ask whatever you want and i'll answer"

"Best friend from the England squad?"

"Eh, i don't know"

"Well, who are you closest to?"

"I don't know. I'm a very shy person normally, so i don't really interact much. I go and play football, that's it really"
Mapi looked surprised at this.

"How come you interact with us?"

"I don't know, it's easy with you guys"
Mapi smiled warmly at this.

"Are they not easy to talk to?"

"They probably are, i've just not tried. I got my first senior call up when i was seventeen, and when i did i was really quiet and because of this i never made any friends at my first camp, the girls would talk to me, but i could never have a proper conversation with them because i was too nervous, and ever since the shy personality has just stuck with me"

"What about at Chelsea?"

"I spoke to the girls at Chelsea, even the English girls, but being at camp was always different, i never wanted to annoy them, so i just kept to myself. But at Chelsea it wasn't like that, we were all really good friends and i was very happy there"

"Are you a Chelsea fan?"

"I wasn't born one, no. I don't grow up one either. In all honesty i didn't grow up a fan of any particular team, i just collected shirts and watched all the games i could, but when i joined Chelsea it quickly became a place close to my heart and i began to call myself a fan"

"Who was your idol growing up?"

"I don't really know. But my idols in recent years are Aguero and Messi"

"Did you watch a lot of women's football?"

"Yeah, i watched it whenever it was on the tv, which wasn't often, but i enjoyed it"

"Where did you play growing up?"

"Like position?"

"Yeah"

"Anywhere really. I've been in goals, centre back, full back, in the middle, out wide and up front. I've done it all but i'm most effective up front"

"So i've got myself a girl who can do it all"
She said as she winked at me.

"You're forgetting one thing, you don't have me"

"Not yet, but soon i will"

"We will see"

"That we will. Anyway, favourite colour?"

"Blue"

"If you could make your dream girl, how would she look?"
I smirked at Mapi.

"Like you"
I smiled as i said this and Mapi looked at me wide eyed.

"Me?!"
She said shocked.

"Yeah, did i stutter?"

"No, you did not stutter"

"Well then i mean what i said"

"So i do have you?"

"No, but i've got you"

"How come?"

"I've known you for two days are you are crushing on me, aren't you?"