Ten

It's been a couple of days and today we play against Scotland. Today i play against Erin Cuthbert, the Chelsea player.

I'm not starting today, but Jorge told me i'll play some part in the game.

I got subbed on in the 60th minute and by that time it was 4-0.

One minute after i came on Aitana scored to make it 5 and three minutes after that Alexia scored to make it 6.

In the 80th minute i scored. I got my head to a Mapi corner.
Three minutes later i scored again, this time from a spectacular ball from Leila.

Right now it's the 87th minute, and right now i'm running down the left wing with the ball.
I got the ball from Alexia and ran through Scotlands midfield. I was running at a very fast pace and was about to cut into the box but Erin Cuthbert slid in and her studs connected with my ankle, which sent me tumbling to the ground in pain.

"Fuck"
I said as i hid my face in the grass.

"Emily!"
I knew it was Alexia that was beside me, but i didn't look.

"Shit, shit, shit"

Alexia turned me over and i put my shirt over my face, hiding my tears.

"Hey, you'll be okay"
Alexia said which gave me so much confidence, yet i wasn't so sure.

After a couple of minutes, the medics were out working on my ankle.

"I think you just twisted it"
One of the medics said.

"Then why is it so fucking painful?"
I cried out.

"Sometimes it can be like that. This is your call to make, do you want to carry on?"

"Yeah, just give me paracetamol"
The medics gave me paracetamol and i swallowed it before standing up, shakily.
Alexia looked at me worried and unconvinced that i was okay.

"Ale, i'm fine. You take the free kick"
I hobbled to the side and waited for the ref to blow her whistle.

The ref allowed me back on after the free kick, which didn't turn into anything special.

In the last minute of the game, Erin Cuthbert pushed me to the ground and this time i got up and pushed her back. She responded by getting in my face, but i didn't back up.

"Don't fucking push me!"
She yelled into my face.

"I'll keep that in mind, yeah?"

"You're a fucking snake!"

"I knew that was coming. Don't worry, Millie told me"

"And i'm just reminding you"
I smirked.

"Sit down, Erin. We're battering you 8-0. Humble yourself"
This angered Erin and she pushed me again.

"You aren't even Spanish!"

"No but my grandparents are"

"I fucking hate you"
She scowled.

"Those feelings are mutual"
Erin put her finger into my face as i said this and i responded by slapping it away. The ref noticed this and ran over, separating me and Erin before having a chat with us.

"Last warning or i'll book you both"

"Book her! She fouled me!"
I protested.

"I'm warning you!"
The ref said.

"Fuck off"
I muttered before turning my back, only to be summoned back by the ref who this time showed me a yellow.

"For what?"
I said as she held the card up.

"Language towards officials"

"Bullshit"
I walked away and Alexia as captain pulled me aside.

"Hey, don't get a red, okay?"

"Whatever"
The ref decided to blow the final whistle, so i turned around and tried to walk away but Alexia pulled me back.

"Emily, don't be like that"

"Like fucking what?!"
I didn't mean to snap at Alexia, but i did.

"Emily, please"

"I'm sorry"
I said quietly.

"I know but please just calm down"
I looked at Alexia and wanted to cry. Alexia seemed to know as she took my hand and dragged me into our locker room.

"Can you tell me what's bothering you?"
As soon as Alexia said this i broke down and she pulled me down onto her lap and held me tightly.

"It's okay, i've got you, just breathe"

"Everyone hates me"
I cried out.

"Not everyone hates you"

"The club i spent five years playing at, most of the players hate me. The country i began playing for, most of the players hate me. The England and Chelsea fans literally all hate me. My own parents hate me, Ale. I hate being hated by people. I've grown up my whole life being hated by someone and it's so hard"
Alexia began to soothingly rub my back.

"Emily, this is your home now, and over here, the only people that could possibly hate you are Real and Atletico fans. Whatever happened back home, stays there. Now you're here with me and i'm telling you as your Captain, as your friend and as someone who absolutely adores you, no one here hates you. In fact, i've never seen the girls here fall in love with a player like they have with you. I don't mean fall in love love, i mean it in a friendly way. You're so loved here, kid"

"I'm so grateful for you"
I said quietly.

"Emi, you're my little sister, never forget that"

"I like it here, Ale"

"Good because this is your home as much as it's mine"

"I don't think i'm going to go back there again"

"Back where?"

"The WSL"

"Then don't, stay here and become a Barca legend. I know that Jonatan would love to keep you forever because he loves you a lot, not only as a player but as a person too. He loves us all, but you're his secret weapon just like you're our secret weapon. You bring a smile to a lot of peoples faces"

"I want to stay forever"

"Do it, stay forever"

"Can i?"

"I'm sure you can"

******
Eventually the rest of the girls returned and we all went back to the hotel.

I fell asleep on Mapi, on the bus and she carried me up to bed once we arrived at the hotel.

Tomorrow i'm going to see Mapi's home. I'm so excited.

@emily

This team😍😍What a few days this has been! I am so thankful for this opportunity and cannot wait until the next international break❤️I'll see you all again soon❤️

This team😍😍
What a few days this has been! I am so thankful for this opportunity and cannot wait until the next international break❤️
I'll see you all again soon❤️

Now it's time to go back to Barcelona. Vamos Barca❤️💙

******
Sorry for the poor and short chapter!!
This is mainly a filler before the next chapter👀