Ch. 3

The fairy stayed quiet, surprised at the boys request. His face became increasingly warm, as he blushed furiously.

A kiss.

The fairy had never had a kiss, especially not with a human.

Oh god. A human. A real human. A human just asked for a kiss from Taehyung and he has not responded. Taehyungs thoughts were going a million miles per hour, scenarios of what would happen if the fairy kissed the boy running through his mind.

But in every scenario that Taehyung created about kissing Jeon Jungkook, a boy he has barely known, a human boy nonetheless, in every scenario he did not mind the idea. So, with his pink cheeks, he nibbled at his lips before saying, "I don't mind."

Jungkook let out a large breath that he had not known he was holding. Slowly, he stepped forward, getting closer to the fairy. In turn, the fairy took two steps closer. Jungkook now had a better view of the fairys delicate skin, he could now confirm that there was not a single imperfection on Taehyungs face, everything about the fairy was beautiful. The mole that adorned his nose, the curls of deep brown hair that dangled on his forehead that he had the urge to touch, or the long eyelashes that the fairy would bat so delicately, inviting the boy to drown in his eyes

which at this point the human was sure that he could look into the fairys eyes for forever if given the chance. The doe eyed boy took another step closer, eliminating all space that once separated them. The fairy tilted his head slightly as he looked up at the humans face which was now towering over him. Although he had heard numerous stories about humans, many of which should have caused him to avoid this situation, run away from it, he felt at ease, he was not entirely sure why he had so much trust in Jungkook, but he did, so he stayed. Perhaps it was Jungkooks shy demeanor, or his desperate need for luck but he felt like his intentions were good and Taehyung felt comfortable being under Jungkooks gaze, his soft pink lips only a few centimeters from the humans.

"A-are you sure this is alright?" Jungkook asked nervously as he eyed the fairys expression for any sign of hesitation or regret.

"Yes." Taehyung spoke softly but confidently.

Jungkook reached for the fairys chin, delicately with his finger he lifted Taehyungs face closer to his own like he had seen so many couples do in movies. This erupted butterflies in Taehyungs stomach, he could feel the same warmth he had felt on his face earlier heat up his face once more. Closing his eyes, he leaned in.