Ch. 4

The kiss was quick, a mere peck but it did not stop from making Taehyung feel that giddy feeling inside. A soft pink hue covered the fairys once golden skin. His heart was beating fast, he had never felt anothers touch, this was entirely new to him, but he liked it.

Jungkook tugged at his sleeves as he stared at the ground. "Thank you" he said in a low whisper.

"You're welcome, Jungkook." The fairy smiled, still riding on the high of what had just occurred. He knew it meant nothing, but he could not help but feel happy at the touch. His first kiss. The situation was not ideal, but he liked Jungkook, he was kind and had this softness to him, and his lips were even softer, which he also liked. He stopped his thoughts there, he was not catching feelings, he was just helping a newfound friend out. That is all. Nothing more. He only felt that way because it was natural for someone to feel euphoric after being touched in such a way. But the touch was not anything than a friend helping a friend he told himself.

Jungkook though, he was feeling confused, still processing what had just happened. He let out an awkward cough, "Um, well I should get going..."

Taehyung smiled, "Yes, I need to keep working on the gardens. Good luck with your test, Jungkook" the fairy said with a wave.

Jungkook smiled before running off.

Oh yeah, the test, he had almost forgotten about it.