Ch. 5

Jungkook lay in bed, fiddling with his fingers as he pondered his thoughts. Namjoon was right, the fairys luck worked. He had gotten an A and his mom was momentarily happy. She reminded him that he had to keep good grades if he wanted his privileges for the soon coming summer vacation. It would have been fine if it were not for the fact that the only reason, he got an A was because of his kiss with the fairy.

He knew he had to go back to the grove.

Letting out a sigh, he made his way out of his small cottage and began walking towards the forest.

The forest looked beautiful as always, thanks to the fairies that took care of it by sprinkling their magical dust on all the plants. He followed the trail of stones he had followed once before in hopes of finding the beautiful fairy again.

He stopped himself when he heard a windchime-like sound behind him, turning around he could not help but grin at the sight.

"Jungkook?"

"Hey..."

"What are you doing here? Not that I am not happy to see you- I am incredibly happy to see you- not like ecstatic but just you know normal happy... Uh, what are you doing here?" The fairy stumbled on his words which made the human smile.

"I am actually here to ask for another favor..." The human answered, scratching at his nape awkwardly, nervous that the fairy would decline his favor of more luck.

"Oh... what is it?" the fairy asked with a curious expression.

The human wondered whether he should ask or not. He was already here, so might as well he thought. At the same time, he was nervous, what if the fairy declined? What if the fairy felt like he was a burden who asked for too much? Or what if the fairy does not want to kiss him again because the kiss was awful? Before he could continue to overthink, he was interrupted by the fairys voice.

"Jungkook?" the fairy pressed.

In a moment of pressure, need, and curiosity, Jungkook replied, "Could- could we kiss again?" He closed his eyes tightly in fear of seeing the fairys expression.

The fairy smiled, "for your test?"

"Yes."

"Sure!" Taehyung replied, perhaps a little too ecstatically.

Jungkook was relieved at Taehyungs response, he felt as though a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Now?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes please." Jungkook responded.

"Okay..." Taehyung was the first to lean in.

The kiss felt longer than the one they had shared before. Jungkook held Taehyungs face in his hands for support. He could feel Taehyungs eyelashes gently brushing against his skin, it gave him goose bumps. He liked how everything about Taehyung was so soft, so gentle. His touches, his facial features, his whole being was soft. This made Jungkook feel relaxed at their touches. Their first kiss was awkward, but this one was anything but. He felt comfortable being so vulnerable with Taehyung now.

They leaned back, Taehyung was first to do so, Jungkook following his action.

"Jungkook, are we friends?"

"Of course," the boy gulped after responding "if you want to be."

"I do!" Taehyung responded quickly.

Jungkook smiled at the hasty response before Taehyung continued talking.

"You know, since we're friends you can ask me for favors anytime. You know, as friends" Taehyung stated looking down at the ground.

Jungkook nodded at the fairy.

And Jungkook did ask for lots of favors from the fairy for the coming weeks.