Chapter 17

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES :)

Chapter 17

Charles POV

I cant believe I am officially a king now. I am really happy but at the same time i'm so annoyed by all these people. All that they had to do was say "Congratulations" and leave. But no they wanted to have a conversation. So instead of it being ten minutes long it became almost an hour long.

The only thing that I could think of while talking to all these people was Bianca. I gave her a seat at the front and I did not see her. So its likely that she did not come at all.

I am pretty upset at that because she promised me that she would be here.

"Congratulations King Charles." A little girl said to me.

"Thank you sweetheart." I smiled at her and I hugged her. The little girls mother smiled at me. The little girl and her mother left. Thankfully they were the last ones.

I turned around and covered my face with my hands. I was so tired. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed annoyed. I thought everyone had left. I turned around not even bothering to put on a smile.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought she didn't come. I smiled.

"Bianca?" I whispered.

She nodded. For a moment we just stared at each other. Then I leaned in. I was going to hug her.

Then someone came up to me and kissed me. She kissed me so sloppily and so hard. I already knew who it was.

My fiancee, Ashley. The Ashley I said I would never date. But things happened. Things I couldn't control.

She pulled away and looked at Bianca like she was disgusted and then she turned to me, "Baby, come on let's go eat."

She said that, in front of Bianca. I looked at Bianca guilty and she had un-shed tears in her eyes.

Then she whispered goodbye and walked away.

I did not want her to leave. We hadn't seen each other in five months and I did not want that to be our first and maybe last conversation.

I turned to Ashley and said " I'll meet you at the dining hall, but I have to do something first okay?"

She nodded. Of course she did. She always listens to me and we never fight. It may sound weird but its boring because we never fight. Not even once because she always agrees with me. Its also annoying.

I ran outside to look for Bianca, and I was glad that she was wearing heels. Because that meant she couldn't run too far, she couldn't even run. I saw her walking and I ran up to her.

Surprisingly, she wasn't crying. I was almost certain that I saw tears in her eyes. I went in front of her and blocked her path.

"Bianca please listen to me." I say pleading.

"Okay." She stopped walking.

I was surprised. I was sure it was going to take a lot more arguing than that to make her stop walking.

"I am so sorry Bianca." I apologized.

"Why are you sorry? You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about King Charles. Congratulations on being King and good luck with your relationship. Goodbye." She said looking me in the eyes and she went around me, walking away.

I stood there astonished, furrowing my brows.

Did she just call me King Charles?