Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Bianca's POV

"I want to go get ice cream first." I requested. 

"Fine." He said grabbing my hand and we walked to Charles' car. Charles' driver was super nice, his name was Tim.

Once we made it to an ice cream shop we walked it. It was a cute little shop that was empty expect for a girl at the register. If you were wondering why Charles didn't get noticed, it was because he had on a hat with sunglasses which looked really weird in the night.

"Hello." I smiled at the girl at the register.

"Hi. How may I help you? " She responded back to me.

"I want a large bowl of vanilla ice cream. With white chocolate chips and sprinkles."

"Okay no problem." She said smiling at my excitement. She told us the total and Charles paid for it. When she gave me my bowl,I went to go sit down but not before grabbing two spoons.

"You going to eat all of that by yourself?" Charles asked me.

"No, of course not." I said handing him a spoon.

"So, how far along is Ashley?" I asked him wanting to start a conversation. I know it was inappropriate to speak of his wife when we were on a date but I curious.

He sighed, "Bianca." Charles' said my name with a certain tone.

"What?" I asked my eyes widening in confusion. 

"I just want this to be about us. No one else."

"Fine." I shrugged not really caring. 

"Don't be mad, Bianca."He sighed again. He reached over a caressed my face to which I pulled away from. To him, it was because I was mad at him but really, I just don't like people touching my face.

"I'm not." I said eating my ice cream. I was serious. There's no reason to be mad. And i'm not always mad either.

"Now you are lying." He claimed.

"No i'm not." I stated with a harsh tone. I was starting to get angry.

He stayed silent after that.

"I'm full." I said getting up from my chair.

"But you didn't even finish." He protested.

"I said I'm full Charlie. Can we go?"

"Love? Whats wrong?"Charles asked me.

"Nothing." I said while unlocking my phone. And then my phone was being snatched out my hand.

"Charlie." I sighed sadly.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong okay? I am fine." I shrugged getting annoyed.

"Maybe you're sad because we broke up." Charles suggested.

"I'm not sad because we broke up." I denied.

"Oh, so your'e happy because we broke up?" Charles got angry.

"No i'm not. I want to leave so can you hurry up?" I asked impatiently.

"Fine lets go." He stood up and so did I. We left the store and made our way into the car.

"Where to next?" Tim asked us through the partition.

"A park then maybe to a resturant." I suggested.

"Okay Madam."He said and rolled up the partition.