Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Charles POV

"Ill be in the restroom." Bianca called out to me going into the bathroom.

"Okay." I responded back to her.

Bianca was hiding something, I knew she was. The question was what was she hiding from me, and why was she hiding it from me? I just wanted to make sure she was okay because I really cared about her. Unfortunately Bianca is not an open book which always leaves me wondering the simplest things about her.

But if she wasn't sick so why would she need all of those pills?

I went inside of her tiny backpack and took out the pills that she bought today.

I knew it was wrong. I know I shouldn't be doing this. She would be so mad if she found out what I was doing.

I took out the pills and read the label. 'Mood Stabilizers'.

Mood stabilizers? Why would Bianca need those? Aren't these pills for people with mental disorders? No. Bianca can't have a mental disorder. She looks and acts fine. She-

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Bianca ask from behind me.

I turned around so fast and I was going to lie but whatever I came up with wouldn't make sense as to why I went through her stuff.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" She asked walking quickly towards me. She snatched the pills out of my hand.

"Why do you have pills for mood stabilizing?" I came up with a stupid question as an answer. It wasn't a good place for me to be asking questions right now but I really wanted to know why she had these pills.

"That is none of your business okay? Why were you going through my stuff?" Bianca looked so, so angry. And for the first time, she had a reason to.

"I just wanted to know what you were hiding from me." I said nervously.

"You don't have to know everything Charles! Why do you want to know everything?" She yelled at me.

"As your friend I just wanted to know what was going on with you. I-I was worried." I stuttered, I didn't want to aggravate her but I think it was too late for that.

"You're always fucking worried," I winced at her foul language.

"Don't swear." I softly told her.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled at me. I didn't respond, knowing it would only anger her more.

"Get out." She whispered.

"Bianca I was only trying to be a good friend." I was itching to go closer to her but I didn't want to push it.

"Friends don't go through their friends things." She said coldly.

"I cant help but be worried about you Bianca! You don't tell me how you feel, and you push me away. I can only guess that something must be wrong." I said starting to get angry.

I tried to get myself to calm down because an argument never goes good with two angry people. One person has to be calm and I know there was no chance of Bianca being calm especially if I asked her too. That would've made it more worse.

Bianca whispered, "Things don't always have to be wrong. Sometimes people are made this way."

I shook my head confused. "What are you taking about Bianca?"

"Nothing, just leave." She whispered going to sit down on one of the couches.

"Bianca don't push me away. I want to be here for you." I said slowly going closer to her.