Chapter 2

*Andre Hamman as Charles Tommenson*

This chapter is dedicated to @HENNESY14 for helping me decide on what Charles is finally going to look like. I was on the sequel of this book with still no clue on what Charles was going to look like, so thank you!! Go follow her guys :)

Chapter 2

Charles POV

I breathlessly searched for my father throughout the entire palace. Where could he be?

"Father ..?" I called out into the air.

"What Charles ?", he replied in an annoyed tone. I followed his voice and it lead to me to one of the living rooms. My father came into my view and I began to slow down. I was afraid of how he would take the news.

I took a breath and then released it, "...I ended my engagement with Rosie..."

Lord only knows what words were going to come out his mouth.

The King threw down his papers that were in his hands, "You what!?" He yelled.

"I said, I ended my engagement with Rosie. She had an affair with another man!" I yelled angrily, My father is a jackass and only cares about himself and the family image.

I'm next in line to be king, and I can't wait to be king because after my grandfather passed away, all my father did was ruin this kingdom. His soul is so poisonous, flowers die when he walks past them.

"You obviously did something to make her do it. I mean why would someone cheat on a prince?" He asked me. And it wasn't a rhetorical question. The King actually waited for my response.

When is it ever the other persons fault that someone cheated on them?

"I want you to ring her cellphone, and take her out to dinner. Do you understand me!?", He continued on with his bullshit.

"Father have you lost your mind? I didn't even want this fucking engagement! I will not ring her phone nor take her out to dinner! I will simply not!" I exclaimed.

I don't believe I've ever been this angry before, only my father can achieve this accomplishment.

"Son, I will not argue with you! If Rosie isn't here tomorrow then we will have a problem!", He yelled as he got up and left.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie. Rosie is a not loyal and is and always been a cheater. Throughout our entire engagement she's been sleeping with other men. I knew it since but know I'm sick and tired of it. I refuse to have a wife who sleeps with other men. Is that so wrong?

I went up to my chambers and sat there for a while. I remember my friend named Ashley. She used to live here. We were best friends turned into lovers and everything changed when she moved to Queens, New York. Her family didn't have enough money to stay here and had to move to a place that would support their budget.

America seems so wild and free. Everyone does what they please over there, instead of here where if you aren't a certain way, you're judged. I would actually love to visit there.

"Dean!" I yelled for my assistant.

"Yes, Sir Charles?" Dean came into my chambers, waiting for what I had to say.

I asked him to ring Ashley. Hopefully she would pick up. I had to get away from England, I couldn't take it here anymore.

Bianca's POV

"Nice job, Bello!", Coach Simmons applauded me.

After I took one last shot I packed up and went outside. I didn't even bother changing because since I was so hot, it would feel good when I went outside into the cool weather.

"Hey mama!", I yelled as I kissed her cheek. I know it's weird to get excited to see your mom to some people, but my mom is my life. I love her with all my heart, she's my best friend.

"Hey baby. What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing, just playing ball"

"Good. A friend of mine is coming over today for dinner you know?" she said to me.

"Oh okay, what's her name?" I asked.

"His name is Don." I noticed that she went real hard while saying "his", and I know why.

I groaned and thee my head back, " Oh God, why are you bringing another guy here? Do you want to get hurt again?"

I'm so protective of my mom. Men ruined her life and now she wants to bring another one into her life?

"Don't worry. This guy is a good guy." She said caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, that's what you always say." I mumbled.

"What? I didn't quite get that?" My mom said and looked at me with the 'Do you really want to try me?" face.

"Nothing." I sighed.

( Please vote and comment and tell me what I should work on)