Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Charles POV

In the short amount of time that I have spent with Bianca, I noticed that she has a very short temper that seems to be triggered easily. We were almost finished with my second tour and I was highly disappointed.I wanted to spend more time with her even if we weren't really talking.

"And here's the library." I was snapped out of my thoughts. Bianca looked like she was in a relaxed state of mind, so I tried to speak.

"Could we take a break and sit down for a moment? I am exhausted from walking." I falsely claimed, hoping  that she would say yes.

And since there was no one in here, it would be a perfect time to talk without any disruptions.

"Sure ."

It's was weird how one minute she was about to choke me and now she's calm. It's like she's two different people. I pulled a chair across from her and sat down very slow like. She reminded of a tiger. I felt as any move I made would cause her to attack.

"So, who exactly are you? I know you told me, but I didn't exactly listen" Bianca asked me. She had a guilty look on her face which surprised me. Before she didn't even want to look at me, and now she wants to get to know me?

"Well, I am Charles Tomenson. The Prince and soon-to-be King of The United Kingdom. I'm 22 years old, and the reason why I'm here in America is because I wanted to see how this country was." I said in one breath.

"Tell me about yourself?" I asked.

"I'm Bianca. I'm 18 and a senior." Bianca said very calmly. That didn't really tell me about  who she was as a person which intrigued me even more.

"Well... we should get going..." Bianca said as she got up from the chair. 

I nodded and smiled getting up also. We didn't speak to each other much but I still felt accomplished that I got something out of her. It wasn't much but it was enough.

We left the library and went downstairs to the cafeteria.

"And this is the cafeteria. And that's the entire school." Bianca said, completing the tour. I was dreading this moment of the tour being over. I was interested in Bianca and wanted to learn more about her.

"Thank you very much for the tour. Where are we going to now?" I asked her and smiled again.

"I am going to take you back to the gym and then you go do whatever it is that you do. And I'll be going to class since it starts in about 10 minutes." Bianca looked at her watch.

Once we arrived at the gym, the Principal practically speed walked out of the gym and towards me and Bianca walked away without even saying goodbye. I watched her as she left the gymnasium and couldn't stop staring.                                  

Ever since the tour happened, I could not stop thinking about her and it's only been about 15 minutes. It has been a good day so far and I did not want it to be ruined by some immature teen students.

So I did what any little kid used to do while getting out of going to school in the mornings; I faked a stomachache.

"Uncle Lance," I groaned. "My stomach is in pain." I said holding my stomach.

"It must have been something that you ate. I've told you time and time again to not go near American food. It's disgusting." He shook his head disapprovingly.

"I feel as if I am going to vomit." I started making gagging noises that sounded very realistic.

Lance's eyes widened. The last thing he would want is for a sick prince to be covered in his own vomit.  "Okay Phil, take Charles and lead him back to the car. Wait there for me I'll be right there."

Phil was one of the security guards. "Yes, your majesty." Phil said.

Majesty? Lance is not majesty, I am.

We made our way back into the car and all I could think about is how I wish, I could see Bianca again.

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's just that I've been so busy. But I promise to update more. Thanks for the support. Vote and comment.