Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Charles POV

When Lance dropped me off, I went straight to my chambers. Ashley was no where to be found which meant she was probably resting.

As I rested in my bed, my mind drifted off to Bianca.

It was unbelievable how much of an effect she had on me already. She barely gave me the time of day, yet, I feel incredibility infatuated with her. I love and hate how difficult she is as a person. Being a prince, no one ever disrespects me. Bianca didn't care about the fact that I was a prince. She still treated as if I was an ordinary person. I like that. I like her.

I continued to stare off into space when a heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

The door was slowly opened until Ashley's face was revealed.

"Hi ,Charles." She spoke shyly.

"Good Evening, Ashley. I didn't see you today." I sat up and eyed her outfit. Ashley was dressed in a robe. 

"Yeah, I went out shopping and I just got back." She bit her lips, which meant she was nervous. But what for?

"What did you buy?" I was not really interested in that but I was very bored.

"I'll show you." She said in a seductive voice.

Ashley untied her robe until it fell to the ground. Underneath it was a lacy bra, and lacy panties. She also had some lacy stockings on and I didn't notice before that she had heels on. 

I was very shocked. She was a very beautiful woman but I didn't understand what was going on. "Ashley what are you doing?"

"Come on Charles. Don't you remember the things we used to do in England? I know you still want me." She said crawling on the bed and ending up sitting on my lap.

"Ashley, what we did is in the past. It's been years. It's over, Let's move on." I said pushing her slightly off my lap.

"Oh...," She said sounding disappointed. "Okay we'll I guess I'll go to my bedroom now..."

Ashley stood up, grabbed her robe and headed towards the door. "Goodnight Charlie." She whispered using my old nickname from England.

"Goodnight." I said softly.

I heard her shut the door and went back to her bedroom. I really hope Ashley understands that what we had in the past is over.

Bianca's POV

I woke up and went downstairs. It was only 2 am but I wasn't tired any more. Because of my disorder, some nights I couldn't sleep. As I was going downstairs I saw my mom in the living room watching the News. I didn't want to talk to her so I quickly but quietly tip toed back up the stairs.

When I was halfway up the stairs I heard her speak to me. "Get back over here."

I sighed inaudibly and went back down the stairs and sat on the other side from where she was sitting on the couch.

"Why are you awake baby?" She said lowering the TV volume a little bit.

"I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Why are you awake.?" I answered her and plopped onto the couch she was sitting on.

"I couldn't sleep all night." Mama said looking at me.

"Oh." I said in a mono tone voice while giving my full attention to the TV.

She was going to say something else when something caught her eye on the TV.

It said 'BREAKING NEWS: The Prince Of England is in Queens, New York.'

Mama raised her eyebrow, "What the hell is a royal doing here?"

"Prince Charles is reportedly here to relax and see how America is. Luckily he isn't married yet." The news reporter smiled and fixed her hair. I laughed out loud. I glanced at my mother and began to feel guilty. She was trying her best with a child like me, and I wasn't exactly making it easy for her.

"Hey Mama?" I asked hesitantly.

Mama turned to look at me,"Yes, baby?"

"Can we go to the Mommy, Daughter day tomorrow?"

"Of course baby." She said softly. She looked really happy.

"I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow Mama." I said kissing her cheek and going to the stairs.

"Good night baby."

I went up the stairs and into my room. I hope tomorrow goes well.

Thanks for 6,000 reads guys.!I feel so loved.!Thank you guys for your wonderful comments. I always respond to comments just so you know. Love you guys.