Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Bianca's POV

Charles and I were at large field just enjoying each others company. We were sitting across from each other. He was staring at me and I was looking away from him.

"God you're so beautiful." He whispered. He gazed into my eyes, deeply.

"Stop." I laughed embarrased.

"It's true." He shrugged at me. I yawned.

"I'm tired." I said.

"Okay. Let me take you to your hotel." He stood up and then out of no where he picked me up.

"Charlie I have legs I can walk to the car." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I want to carry you." He had a cute grin on his face.

"I'm not a baby." I sighed.

"You're my baby." He shrugged.

I kissed him on the cheek and he started to blush. Charles is simply adorable sometimes.

+++

"I think I should go now." Charles said sitting up on the bed.

"No," I whined. "Why do you have to leave now?" I sat up feeling sad because he was leaving.

"Because Ashley is going to become upset again." Charles said putting on his shirt.

"Charles why are you still with her?" I asked him getting angry.

"Because-"He started.

"Because what? You said so yourself that you didn't want to be with her and that you were going to end the engagement." I stood up.

Charles stood up with me. "Don't get upset." He cooed in my ear while hugged me.

Ever since he found out about my disorder he thinks if he hugs me when I'm mad, then all my problems will be resolved and that I'll become happy again. That's false.

"You still didn't answer my question."I pushed him away from me.

"You wouldn't understand." He sighed sitting on my bed.

"Why do you always say that when I ask you this? I feel like you're avoiding the topic. What's going on?" I asked upset.

"Can you please come here?" Charles asked stretching out his arms for me.

I walked slowly until I was within arms length of him and he pulled me to sit on his lap.

He took a deep breath and said "Everyone wants us to have a baby."

I froze. I was not expecting this answer.

"Well you guys aren't going to have one are you?" I said looking in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you?" I asked again when he didn't answer.

I felt like my answer was confirmed when he didn't answer.

"Well that's just great. Why the fuck did you ask me to date you when you're having a baby!" I banged my fist against the wall.

Charles got up and grabbed my hand.

"Stop, you're going to hurt yourself."

I snatched my hand back.

"No! Don't tell me what to do! Do you really think that low of me. What do you see me as Charles? As a mistress? You think I wouldn't mind you having a fucking baby? You know what, it's not you're fault-" I laughed humorlessly, " It's my own fault. Why the fuck would I expect a King to leave someone like that for someone like me? It is my fault for trusting but Charles, I hate you for doing this to me."