|3| ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs?

Y/N's POV.

I skipped into the hospital with a smile on my face. I had a hand full of roses and I passed them out to some girls on the staff.

Ok, so I was flirting with them but hey. It's Valentine's Day. Why not make some of them feel special. Hell they probably think I care anyway.

"Here you are beautiful." I smiled at this random blonde. Actually I think I know her, just forgot her name.

She smiled and grabbed the rose from my hand. "Omg Y/N! You are so sweet, thank you."

I shrugged. "It was my pleasure Angel."

Just as she grabbed onto my shirt and pulled my close to her, out the corner of my eye I saw Dr. Robbins standing there looking at a chart.

I raised my hand to her face and pushed her back. "Watch out please."

"O-ok Y/N can we still meet up later? So I can properly thank you for the Rose."

I opened my mouth to decline but then I shrugged. "I'll think about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some important business to take care of."

As I walked away, I went right being Dr. Robbins covering her eyes with my large hands.

"Y/N. If you do not remove your hands this instant, I will hurt you."

I smacked my lips and let my hands drop to my sides. "Dang woman's how'd you know it was me? And you know I like it rough."

She gave me a blank stare. "Because you're my only stalker. Now what do you want Grey?"

"Wow, I just wanted to say happy Valentine's Day and to give you a gift. Buttttt never mind."

She gasped and pulled my arm. "No way you got me a gift."

"I did." I said pulling a box wrapped with a bow out of my bag. "See."

She went to grab it but I loved my hand out of her reach. "Nu uh, not so fast. What do I get for being so generous?"

"How about me not writing you up for misconduct and harassment?"

"Agin, it is not harassment if you like it." I smirked and she snatched the black box from my hands.

I bounced on my toes waiting for her to open it up.

She gasped. "Oh my god Y/N. This is so beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it

"I'm glad you like it. Here let me help you put it on." I said as I went to grab her wrist.

"Wait-no. No, Y/N this is super sweet of you. But I can't take this from you. It's too much."

I watched as she handed me the box back.

"Too much? But it's just a gift, and I want you to have it. So what's wrong with that?"