|24| sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ

A/N: Bare with me guys😭🫶🏼

Y/N's POV.

"Anyone seen Y/N?"

I popped a chip in my mouth and walked out the kitchen into the living room. "I'm right here dick head."

Tyson, Jace, Chad and Austin had spent the night over. So they were here being loud asses as usual, I swear you wouldn't think these bitches were health professionals.

"Hey, mouth." Mer scolded me as she came walking in with Zola on her hip.

"Hi baby doll." I cheesed as I put the bowl down and reached out for her. Meredith moved back, not allowing me to grab her.

I smacked my lips and turned my head down at her. "Oh what- so now I'm not good enough to hold my own niece?"

She just shrugged walking passed me and over to one of the large couches.

Instead of saying anything to her, I just rolled my eyes. Shit. She's so damn over dramatic, I swear! It's really not that fucking serious. Whatever I have going on, is MY problem-it's my damn life.

Every since I've known Meredith, one thing I noticed was that she loves having things her way. So when they aren't turning out like that, she gets all pissy.

Hell, I'm starting not to give two shits though.

I know I'm not perfect, but damn. Let me make my own decision and if I screw up then so be it.

"God you're such a bitch." I mumbled walking away from the group.

"Bro." Alex said and hit my arm. "Chill out."

I shrugged him off and glared over at Meredith. "She needs to chill."

Sure it wasn't the smartest thing to say but at the moment I didn't care. I don't even think Meredith heard me to be honest.

There was a knock on the door, and we all looked that way.

"Come in!"

Amelia walked toward the door and smacked the back of Alex's head. "Hey, don't just yell out for some stranger to come in. Idiot."

She shook her head before going to look out the peep hole.

"Amelia, come on it's freezing out here!"

Levi, Atticus, and Jo walked through the door.

We all waved and greeted one another. Everyone exchanging their hello's.

"Levi you're always whining dude!" Austin chuckled "it's freezing out here!" He mocked in a high pitch tone.

"Oh ha ha. I know in gay and all, but my voice is not that high pitched idiot."

Tyson can't over to me and whispered in my ear. "Yo, hook me up with Jo."

"Yo. No, hook yourself up with her."