|22| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ

A satisfied smile grew on my face as I ran my hands over my shirt, while looking in the mirror. This has to be the fastest I've ever gotten ready for ANYTHING.

I felt like I looked good, so I'm hoping Arizona thinks the same

I felt like I looked good, so I'm hoping Arizona thinks the same. Tonight, I decided to get a little dressed up. Arizona and I are gonna have a night out on the town, I already got it all planned out.

First, we're gonna go to a wine tasting, I know for sure that she loves her wine. So I figured why not, then I really want to take her to Bellevue Botanical Gardens. It's a super nice place with a lot of nature spots for us to explore.

I just want everything to be perfect. I mean I got the perfect woman so it had to be done!

Clearing my throat I leaned down pulling my hair up into a tight bun on top of my head.

"Woah, you must be getting lucky tonight?"

I turned around to see Alex standing there with his arms crossed to his chest.

"How do I look?" I asked ignoring his ignorance.

Alex gave me a quick glance and slowly walked up to me. I gave him a weird stare as he stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Dude, you are so fucked my friend."

"Huh, why do you say that?"

Sure, I still have to worry about this whole pregnancy thing with Kepner. But I'm trying not to stress over that right now. I mean I don't even know if she's really pregnant.

If she is, is it mine?

I have a lot of reasons to be suspicious of her sudden news. Hell that girl was basically obsessed with my ass after we had sex for the first time. So why wouldn't she make up some bullshit just to keep me around. No way in hell do I wanna bring this up to Arizona-when there may be nothing to even tell.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. But hey, loosen up some. You'll get the panties, no need to be so uptight."

Before I could even question him, my phone dinged making me pull it out of my back pocket.

It was Dr. B saying that I was needed to head back to the hospital asap.

"Ughhh! You gotta be fucking kidding me bro?!"

"What is it?" Alex asked

I smacked my lips and began walking over to my closet to grab my overnight bag. "Man, Dr. Bailey just messaged me saying I need to get back to the hospital."

"Oh damn, what about your date?"

I glared back at him, because obviously that means there will be no date. He just loves to piss me off.

"Guess that's off then huh?"

I flipped him off before grabbing my bag and heading out of the house, catching an Uber to the hospital.

Damnit. Of course this would happen to me, just when I was gonna finally make my official moves on Arizona.

God. Why do you hate me so much.

••••

I blew out a puff of air as I tapped on my Apple Watch. Damnit, 7:39 already.

"Grey, I hope you're paying attention. This is important." Dr. B said as soon as I started looking down at my phone.

I looked up quickly and shrugged. "Of course I am. I'll be helping out the team with removing 12 pounds of warts from Mr. Pratt. I'm ready for this Dr. B, I swear."

This was one of the biggest moments that could break or make my career. Literally.

I realize that I have more to prove then a lot of my other peers. I'm looked at through a totally different light. People look at me and see this.. this product of a prodigy. So they expect nothing g but perfect from me, and I want to show them and everyone else that doubted me- that I'm just as talented as my sister.

She gave me a knowing look. "Mmmhm, you better be. I need all the best hands on deck!"

I nodded give her a salute. She rolled her eyes before walking away.

Letting out a deep breath I fixed my white coat onto my shoulders. Let me tell you, that woman scares the shit out of me at times.

As I walked down the crowded hall, the elevator opened slowly and only person I could see was Arizona. My god she was so fucking sexy. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor at the sight of her.

Once she saw me, she smiled big and rushed over to me

Once she saw me, she smiled big and rushed over to me. I wrapped her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

"You look so damn beautiful." I whispered as I stared down at her.

She gave me this look and chuckled. "Hmm I appreciate that. But what are you doing here? I thought I was about to meet you for our date?"

I groaned throwing my head back. "Yeah I was gonna call you I swear. But Bailey just called me in, something about an emergency surgery that I was needed on. I'm sorry darlin', I wanted tonight to be special."

Arizona gave me a look before grabbing both sides of my face and brining her lips to mine. I could feel my breath hitch and the feeling of her warm- minty lips. So soft, so luscious. Ugh I couldn't get enough!

Slowly our lips parted- it felt like it was too soon. "Damn woman, I could kiss you all day and never get tired. " I mumbled as I stared down at her.

She laughed and pushed me back by my chest. "Stop it, and go to work Grey. You and I both know how Bailey can get."

I knew she was right, but I just didn't want to leave her. Shit- this woman really does have a hold on me?!

"Fine." I pouted wrapping my arms around her waist. "One more kiss for good luck." I smiled hoping she would give in.

She rolled her eyes, and leaned in close to my face. "Good luck." Her lips slipped across my face making me frown.

I felt my friend growing bigger in my pants making me blush and look away.

This feeling, it's a different kinda of feeling- I don't know. But I'm not sure if I want to understand it. I like it.. a lot.

Alex was right, I'm fucking screwed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hope you all enjoyed!

Plsss let me know what you think. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to dm me! I promise I'm not gonna bite😆💞.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading/voting