|14| ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

"No! But remember when you ran all the way through the woods drunk off your ass, butt naked!"

I smacked my lips and shook my head. "Hey, that was not my fault alight. Austin took my damn clothes when I getting in the lake!"

Austin stood up all dramatic like and pointed over at me. "Don't blame me stupid! We told your ass not to skinny dip."

April looked over at me and cracked a smile, I knew she was holding in a laugh.

"What, go ahead and laugh April."

She shook her head and raised her hands up. "Wh-no I wasn't laughing at you, I swear!" She shouted covering up her laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled. "Sure."

Right now we were all sitting by the fire telling old stories about each other. April was cuddled up to my side as I drank down my third beer.

Things are going pretty smooth all and all. Everyone was having a good time, drinking and laughing. April.. boy let me tell ya, she's been sitting here rubbing her damn hands up and down my upper thigh fucking killing me!

Every time she would get closer to my dick, I would glance at her and she would already be smiling up at me. So I knew she was doing the shit on purpose.

Like damn man, if you want me to fuck you in those woods then just say that. Don't make this harder than it has to be. LITERALLY.

"Drea, hand me another beer!" Tyson yelled from across where he was sitting. She looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes.

"Do I look like you damn slave? Get it yourself stupid."

Ty smacked his lips and got up to grab a beer. "Maybe you do."

Jace laughed. "Shit, why crawled up her ass."

"Bro, don't start." Chad warned and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, keep you mouth shut." Andrea said as she glared at Jace.

Talia looked over a her and back to Jace. You could feel the tension growing between them.

Kim and Tania were whispering with one another in the corner and I took this opportunity and o grab April's hand and get out of here.

"Uh are your friends ok?"

I nodded as we made our way into our tent.

"Yep, well they will be, don't worry this happens sometimes." I shrugged as I zipped the tent shut. Lucky for me, we were far away from them and their loud asses.

I looked back to see April smiling at me. I nodded and flopped back on the comforter sheets. Once I did she followed.

"This is so nice." April sighed as she laid her head on my chest.

"Mmmhm, it is isn't it." I mumbled while I let my hands wonder down to her waist moving to her jeans.

She giggled and wrapped her hands around my neck. "Mmm Y/N-wait."

Slowly I pushed myself off of her. "Yeah?"

April fixed her hair from her face and caught her breath. "I want us to keep talking."

I shut my eyes and inwardly groaned. Talking? What more is there for us to talk about?!

"Oh ok, sure." I sighed as I sat up pull the covers over my lower half trying not to let her see my obvious excitement. "So what's up?"

She shrugged. "Don't you think we should try and get to know each other better?"

I stared at her for a second and smirked, "of course I do. That's what I'm trying to do here babe."

April grabbed my hand again, stopping me.

Damnit. So close, yet so far.

"Noooo Y/N, I mean- we should talk and understand each other on a deeper level."

Ok. She's starting to piss me off right now but I can't let her know that. So I just nodded and pretended like I was agreeing.

"Look, April.. I'm sorry for being so straight forward. I don't mean to come off like some sort of horny jackass. It's just- I've never felt like this before. I-I mens I think I really like you.. and we don't need to have sex. We can just hold each other. I'm down with that. I promise to keep my hands to myself." I smiled over at her softly.

I could immediately see a change in the expression on her face. Fuck yeah, she was buying everything I was selling!

"Aww Y/N, it's not that I don't wanna have sex with you. I just like you so much that- I don't want it to change what's happening between us."

BINGO-

I scooted in closer to her and grabbed her hands. "And it won't! I swear to it, this isn't just about sex for me April."

She let out a breath and nodded. I'm really starting to like you." She smiled

I nodded as I placed fast kisses down her neck. "Yeah, me too."

April pushed me back and got up slowly so that she was now straddling my lap. My eyes nearly popped out of the socket when she took off her shirt and I watched her breast bounce in my face.

"I hope you're ready.." she whispered softly while rubbing her soft hands down my face.

I nodded quickly as I let my hands grip her slim waist. "Hell fucking yeah I am."

Is it bad that I'm not feeling bad about anything up to this point?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hope you all enjoyed!

Plsss let me know what you think. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to dm me!

Thanks for reading/voting💎